Chapter 7

Enderlox's POV

Enderlox smirked,looking at his mirror.Laughing evily.

Idiots!Fools!

Enderlox was sitting in his throne it was black and covered in dark purple swords.Enderlox's dark magic filled with hate,greed and jealously made all the missunforuntates.

Enderlox swirled his hands which was half dragon claws and scales.His hands/claws were glowing dark purple as he spawned more mobs and injuries to the young crafters.

Hahahaha!Brainless Budder lover!,Lovestruck Pig lover!,Fessshh!,Wall eyed retard!,Hunger games loving prick and a tuft of brown fur!.

Seto's POV

Seto pranced the towns securing the doors and helping the local villigers.Even though his body was busy helping people his mind was buzzing with thought and worry until he bumped into somebody and fell down.

Thud

Seto got up and brushed off the dirt,and looked up KKomics?

"Wat?"Seto asked

"Seto?oh sorry didn't see you there buddy I was just helping Isaac"

"Wat's troubling you seto?"

"Nothing"

"Ohhh.....OhooHoH come on tell me how you like"

"What!? no..no ummm fine,but not here"

Seto and Kyle rushed farther of Spawn city until they were alone in a dark forest."Okay tell me everything that happened"

"Okay...I had dreams no nightmare about Enderlox but the twist is that he was caring me,holding me loving me and it was a prohercy"choked out Seto.

Kyle pulled a confused face,but shook it off."And I think I should be his bride because Sky has his own army to watch and Jason too and he loves Sky and Mitch and Jerome like eachother and they both have their fans and Quiten is a fesssh and Ian has his own bakery!"cried out Seto.

Kyle picked him up and set him down.Oh sorry Seto....but I think I can help"said Kyle." as he ran towards a hut,surrounded with magic charms and enchanted charms.

"What the heck is this place?"asked Seto,"Ever heard of the witch docter?"asked Kyle.

"You're not answering my question"said Seto,"Well you're not answering mine too"said Kyle as he entered the hut with Kyle.

"Welcome I've been expecting you"said a forturne teller,who was wearing a cloak that blocked his cholthes and face.the small hut was a table on it was a red table cover and in the middle was a crystal ball obvoiusly and durround it was like the outside.

"Hey can you read Seto's hand or something to help him?"ordered Kyle."Hey clam down you Maka"Said the cloaked person."Fine here drink this tea and give it to me "ordered the forturne teller."But why are you here?"asked the cloaked one."It's because he thinks he should be with Enderlox as a bride"said Kyle.The forturne teller nodded in understanding and placed the tea near seto.

Seto grabbed it and drank most of it and passed it to the cloaked one."Ahh For a long time I see you have been most unhappy,you're haunted by you fear the very creature you fear"

"You could tell all that from a tea cup?"asked Kyle,but he continued ignoring him.

"But in your foture I also see great happiness if you go with the enderlox"said the forunture teller.

"Wat?!"said Kyle."I came here to slap some sense to him not support him!"angered Kyle."He may not be an angel above but perhaps all Enderloc needs is love"said the teller.the forturner teller smirked and got Kyles Tea,"Now Kyle should we see what's in your tea?,You do not want help alike but you have conflicting emotions for Tyler"said the teller.Kyle blushed,"Who did you?......Uh I mean "stuttered Klye.

"C'mon lets go Seto!"said Klye,"Wait,Seto and Kyle don't you remember me?"asked a familiar voice.

the teller pulled back his cloak and it was Matt.

"Da hell Matt?"said Seto,while Kyle stormed off embrassed."You know he was Matt right"asked Seto."Yes,I don't want you to live with a monster,you're my friend"said Kyle as Seto neared him.