Chapter 3 A Question

Seto's POV

I stalked toward the dragon hybrid fihure,I hesistanted.

Why did I come in the firest palce?! I scolded to myself.Why hello"said Enderlox seductivtly,Seto sighed.

Oh God why.

"I have a question"said Seto,Enderlox tapped his foot on the ground listioning closely."Hmmmm?"asked Endy.

"Uhmmm...Well You see are you the same ty we all know and love?"said Seto."Well,I still have the same body and my appearence is different"said Endy.The bulky figure was half human and half monster on one side was a dark moster the other a normal ty,but his white t shirt was shreded and instead of a green headset it was a black and purple one.

Seto did'nt flinch,most people would flinch or even shiver standing next to an Enderdragon hybrid.

"But I'm still the same Ty.Okay,maybe just a little bit evil"said Ty.Seto was unconvinced,"Fine I'll show you see!"said Endy.

"Don't do this"said Ty."No it's Don't do dis"corrected Seto."Whatever...anyway did you guys agree to my deal?"ask Endy."Not yet"said Seto.

"Thanks for the answer,I'll be going"said Seto."Wait why don't you stay for lunch?"asked Enderlox.Seto was about to say no but his stomach telled him yes."Okay"sighed Seto

I hope he won't posion me

Enderlox snapped his fingers and quickly a row of plates dashed towards them.There were cups,spoons,forks,knifes, and most importantly FOOD.
It set itself lightly on the table."How did you do that?"asked Seto."You only came here for one question"said Enderlox.Seto sat down and started eating the chicken first then the sandwich with water and lastly for desert he got a cheesecake.

"You know Seto you could live and eat like this everyday if you'll be my bride"said Enderlox."Umm...I have to go"said Seto as he went through the doors and escaped.

You won't escape next time Seto.Thankfully that food wasn't posionish,it was really good in fact.