Author's Note

Dear Reader,

If you are reading this, that means most likely you have reached the end of the book! ♥ Wow, this book has been such a journey for me, ever since I started dreaming about it over nine months ago. It has been one hell of a challenge to write. Some chapters came easy, some had me throwing items with frustration. But it has all been worth it. I hope that you had a great time reading, and getting to know Zune, Alexander, and Grace. The first book of the Barred Trilogy is complete! The second book will be called Within the Academy Gates: The Unravelling. That pleasant book will be taking place in the POV of my favorite character, Alexander de Claymore.

I have to thank a few people. First with ChristinalRoyalle. Girl, you have supported me like crazy. Always telling me I could do it and constantly supporting me. Without you, I don't know if I could have done it. :') Next are my friends Abigail and Trang. I miss you two very much and cannot wait to see you again in the fall. Lastly, I would like to thank anyone who has ever read, voted, commented, added the story to their library, or has shared this book in any way. Thank you.

Within the Asylum Walls: Freedom Wakes had taken so much of my soul, spirit, and life energy. I actuallty love how much it mentally killed me. ^^ Now here are some special things on book two: it will take place majorly at the academy, from Alexander's P.O.V. The genre is changing from Adventure to Mystery. There will be so much that goes on the book, that I fear it will take me over a year to write. I will not start it immediately, because I need to begin You're Insufferable: Take Two, the follow-up book to my first ever story on Wattpad.

Now, I'll leave you off with this: What did you HONESTLY think of the book? I really want opinions here, kind or not. Tell me what you loved and hated on the book, who was your favorite character and why, and what kind of things do you expect to see in the second book? These kinds of things will seriously help me when writing, so please take this seriously! Thank you so, so much.

BTW, I have a Facebook page! if you'd like to get insiders, sneak peeks, and to know me more as an author, please 'like' it! (It's the external link)

See you in my next book,

xSakuraChu ♥