4

Tords POV

I wake up to find tom wasn't there, I wonder where he went? I thought as I sat up and I hear the door open revealing tom who just bought breakfast from McDonald's and he sat down next to me and took out a.... burger? I look at the clock 2:00 "I slept that long" I said in surprise "yeah, I wanted to wake you up but you were so cute sleeping I just couldn't wake you." He said giving me a closed eyed smile while scratching the back of his neck. The blue hooded man slowly got up and cracked his back,after all he needed a good stretching and he sat down next to Tord, pulling out a burger from the tan colored bag.

"Thanks for breakfast-- er... Lunch I mean. I'm
Starving ill eat anything." The young man took out a burger and started to nibble on it, God he looked so funny when he ate, different than most people but he couldn't put his finger on it.

"No problems at all Tord, after our little ply date last night I was so thankful I thought it'd be nice to repay you with a bite to eat, even if you missed my breakfast." he smirked, leaving me a crimson shade, I dont want him to do that in public God knows what everyone else in this mixed up world would think. During lunch we were talking and laughing. Catching up too, it felt nice, nothing like id expect at all after our entire fiasco awhile back but... I don't want to think of it right now, my actions were too immature back then... I just don't want those visions playing in my mind over and over again. But a voice broke me out of a quick daze, one that I didn't even want to be in in the first place.

"Hey Tord?" Tom asked, his dark orbs fixated on me as he spoke, he was still chewing a little when he said it. It was so adorable, Tom is just adorable in general.

"Yeah?" I answered, a small smile curling on my lips, I couldn't help myself. I just looked cute when he speaks. I used to hate it before but I've changed a lot since then.

"Do you wanna go to the park? Like take a stroll right now? I've figured that we've got nothing else to do around my stupid apartment and it's nice to get some fresh air." Tom said as he got up to throw out the empty bag. I thought for a second

"sure I do need some exercise" tom chuckled and grabbed my hoodie for me. I didn't even realize it was on the floor. He tossed me my hoodie and we walked out the door to the nearby park.

Finally a new chapter. I can't take credit for this chapter though most of it was written my my friend PieceofTrash101 who is a much better writer than I am. But anyways IM BACK BABY WOOO.
Well see you in the next chapter commies
Author Chan out~