Guess He's Bipolar

He's my ray of sunshine. He smiles and he's happy, his smile is warm and bright. It lights up an entire room. It brings me joy to see him happy. I see him laughing, talking, and joking around in the hallway. The fact that he's over dramatic is kinda funny. I class he's being weird, and funny, even get in trouble a few times. But he seems to be happy. 

To bad that doesn't last all day.

He's a rainy day. He get sad, depressed, and worried. And he claws his hand open till it bleeds. He avoids eye contact, he stays in silence. And everything seems to stop. It seems like he won't get better, but... 

It only take hours, no, minutes and he goes from bad to worse to great to amazing. He tries to hide it but I could almost see through his mask. It's almost transparent. There's something that almost always cheers him up, but that isn't enough.

He's a ray of sunshine, later he's a rainy day, then a thunder storm. It's like a crazy animal going wild and going in a circles.

rain, sunshine, thunder, sunshine, thunder it's never the same pattern, it's always different. 

Others say he may be crazy.

Doctors say he has bipolar disorder.

I say he's a normal boy, that enjoys a challenge. To me he's complected, but somehow aren't we all? 

but hey I guess he's bipolar.