CH6

Jungkook PoV

Weeks have passed since i moved here. People are very friendly, I made a lot of friends, Jimin, Taehyung, other guys and girls from my class and my best friend YugYeom.

Yesterday Jimin hyung invited me to a party some of his friends are throwing. And I can't wait. I haven't been to a party in a long time. A male voice broke the silence in my room.

"I am going to work, take care of yourself, see you in the morning" said my dad coming to me and ruffled my hair. He works in Night shifts so I hardly see him but tomorrow is Saturday so we have the whole day to ourselves.

Since I was little my father and I did a lot of activities together , play sports, videogames, he was the first one who let me drink alcohol, tho I am under age.

I got lonely easily so I thought of calling someone to talk to. Tae hyung is at a restaurant with his parents, Yugyeomie is out of the sity for the weekend, and Jimin hyung is on a date with his girlfriend. I am gonna take a walk.

I got out and going in the park. I sat on a bench playing on my phone. When i got a message.

"Oh!" I said of surprise seeing that it was a message from Jimin.

Jimin hyung
Kookie~ah, can I come over? I wanna talk to you.

Me
Sure, I am in the park. I am home in 5 minutes. Is there something wrong?

Jimin hyung
Just bored, I had a long night and I would really like to see someone.

That's weird. He told me he had a date with Seulgi, I hope he is feeling ok.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

I am having a double update today! So stay toned for the 7th part 😁😁