CH15

"You don't have to tell me, I just want to be sure you are fine, and you are not hurt" I said as soon as we got outside the classroom.

"Not again! I said I am fine! You don't have to babysit me. I am not hurt or any--- AH!"he said but stopped when he touched the wall with his hand, his eyes showing pain and suffering.

"Are you ok? What happened? We should go to the nurse--"

"No! The nurse can't know please. Just-- just come with me." He said trying to grab my hand and going to his locker to get a First Aid Kit. And then we went outside the school on a bench.

"Help me gat of this bandage please" I got that off and saw his hand. It looked awful.

That small and puffy hand he had was now covered in bruises, cuts and injuries. I panicked, should I help him or ask him what is going on, or just say anything, this silence is becoming awkward.

"So.. It's a nice day isn't it?" wtf! A nice day? What am I thinking?? This is more awkward than before. I should think before talking. "I mean, you could use some help-- no-- I want to know if you can do that alone--I mean--ugh, forget it!" I mumbled the last words embarrassed.

But Jimin just looked at me with a funny face laughing out loud. He didn't even care about the pain or this hand anymore, I think my stupid mouth said something good for once.

"Uh-- that was fun" Jimin said wiping a tear off."Now help me with this" he sad handing me the bandage.

"It must really hurt-- what happened?" I said as I started wrapping his hand in the bandage.

"Let's just say, my mom isn't ok with breaking the curfew-- ah, that's too tight." I nodded and he continued. "She drinks--a little-- a little too much, she is always drunk, that's why I didn't invite you in my house. But it's ok, I'll be like new in a week, some times it takes longer" he laughed as we stand up and got going to school.

"I am sorry, I didn't knew." I said as I remembered the scene that I made before math class.

"It's ok Kookie" he smiled.

We kept walking but I suddenly stopped at the thought of my 'gossip' with YugYeom.

"Hyung, there is a rumor in the school. Don't get me wrong, I hate rumors. But i want to know if it's true" i looked at him with big eyes.

"Sure, I know there are a lot of rumors about me in school so yeah. Ask me whatever you want."

"There is this rumor that you are-- bi and , uh-- you cheated on Seulgi with a guy, is it true?" and as I said the last words my heart started beating faster and faster.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼
Sorry if I have any mistakes but it's the middle of the night and my brain isn't working that good.