CH30

Jungkook PoV

Why am I even crying? It breaks my heart knowing he doesn't feel the same, did he just use me? Does he even care? I bust in  tears even more. I can't believe this.

Knock knock I heard someone knocking at the door, I lifted my head and looked at the person that sat in front of me with a smile , the same peraon that hust me and the same person that used me.

"What's wrong Kookie?" He said petting my hair. I started crying even louder.

"Why--" I tried to say "Why are you here?!" I screamed looking at him, he looked so confused. "Why are you here after all you did?! Answer me!! Answer Jimin! Why?!" He looked even more confused.

"Kookie what happened?" He tried to touch my hand.

"Don't touch me!" I kept screaming. "Leave me alone" I continued between my sobs."Why do you even care after you used me like that! Poor Jimin, Alcoholic mother and his father is in jail, but guess what! I have feelings too! I have fucking feelings too! You used me like that and then you ignore the subject! What it's wrong with you?!" Everything burst out of me. "ANSWER ME!"

"Jungkookie, I never used you, you are my friend, why would I use you?" He still didn't understand what was I saying.

"You kissed me! You fucking asshole and after that you just said that you just wanted revange?! " big tears were coming out of my eyes.

"I don't know why I said that I never used you. I really wanted to kiss you ok? Every inch of me wanted to know how it feels--"

"Jimin, I--" I tried to explain to him.

"To be honest I don't get it. Why are you even mad?" He kept interrupting.

"I--"

"You know what I don't care for your excuses"

"Jimin, all I want to say is t--"

"No excuses, you are like a girl, it's not like it meant anything to you, I mean----"

"I LOVE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I screamed as I cried even louder, he looked like he seen a ghost.

"Kookie-- I didn't--"

"No! Leave me alone, just leave. Please. I want to be alone"

He kissed my head and left the room, my heart was going to explode, I hate him so much, how dare he? How dare he come here like it was nothing. It hurts so much, why, why is he doing this to me.

"Fuck you Park Jimin" i whispered as I fell down in my bad with my hands covering my eyes."Fuck you"
◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

Emotional but I have to add:
Yas Kookie! Fuck him!