CH22

I am not sorry for making Jimin cry in last Chapter. I am proud of myself.
◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

"I am sorry son, I disappointed you" he said bending down to my level.

"Jimin--" I heard Taehyung mumbling and I turned around to look at him. I could see him heart broken when he saw me."Don't cry, it's ok--" he added back hugging me, I couldn't say a word, I couldn't breathe. Tears were falling from my eyes and I just could't stop.

"Hyung. Don't cry-- it breaks our hearts" Jungkook added coming close to me and petting my hair.

I felt awful, they always said I am the strongest of our group, Tae even came with the nickname 'Metal Heart' because I rarely cry. I have always shown my strong side. Never show feelings.

"I--- I am fine. Thank you" I whispered and wiped off my tears standing up. "I am fine, Gosh this si embarrassing." I laughted trying not to start crying again.

"Son. Come here. " my dad said looking at me. I walked colser to the cell, touching one of the bars with my hand. " I--I--"

"Your time it's off, you have to leave the prisonier" the Prison officer told us as he came inside the room.

"Just a second please." I said still feeling tears falling." Dad, what did you want to say?"

"I love you Jimin, I swear when I get out I will celebrate every birthday , music show, Christmas or New Year I missed, and I am going to celebrate them with you. Happy birthday son."he said, his eyes showed pain, and saddness, he was about to cry just like I burst out before. I couldn't let him cry so I wiped my tears off.

"See you soon dad. I love you too" I said waving at him while we got out of the room.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼
The chapters about ChimChim's life are over until now.