CH61

"Oh, my little baby!" my mom came and hugged me tight."for how long have you known? It should have been so hard for you" she caressed my hair and I could feel her embrace me with all the warmth in her body.

"For a while now, I am sorry I didn't tell you and dad. I didn't know how." I let go of my mother's embrace. And looked at my father who didn't say a word."Dad, are you ok?"

"Yes, go to your room please" he said and looked at him with big eyes, I wanted ti say something but stopped. It was clear he didn't want to talk to me right now, is he disappointed?

JK Mom PoV

Jungkook just left for his room, I heard the door of his room closing and looked at my husband who opened a beer and took a sip out of it.

"What are you doing? Why did you tell him to go to his room? He didn't do anything wrong."

"It's a lot to take for a moment ok? Leave me alone darling, please" he said not even looking at me. "This kid is just too much to handle now"

"This kid? This kid is your child! And he did something that was very hard for him. Don't just judge him!" I said angrily and took away his beer turning off the TV. "How can you just judge him by this? By a thing this small as his sexuality?" He is unbelievable.

"A small thing? Our child, our boy said he likes man, I need some time to think about it!" He said putting his face in his palms. "I don't even know how I am feeling about this. Just think about him dating a guy, he always looked like the mid of man who will date girls." E giggled and got up from the couch and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "I am going to sleep to clear my mind. Good night"

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

Hihihi 😁😁