CH31

I found the good part of YouTube everybody! Y'all should check that video lol 😂
◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

Everything changed since that day, I started ignoring Jimin, it was breaking my heart talking to him, or even looking at him, he kept trying to talk to me but I ignored him, in class, in the cafeteria. Everywhere.

Time passed, It was Jimin's birthday, I, I couldn't ignore him today. It would be the worst thing I ever did, he would hate me forever. I already bought him a gift. I wanted to surprise him.

Tae was going out with Jimin, he didn't want Seulgi to come, he would feel like a third wheel. But I decided to surprise them two.

Taehyung PoV

"Happy Birthday Jiminie!!!" I screamed when he entered the Bar. I choose to go to a bar because in a cafè we are limited to 'silence, coffee and juice'.

"Hi, thank you, you really didn't have too" He said taking his birthday gift and sitting down next to me.

"You look down, don't be sad, it's your birthday after all." I sad with a smile. "Open the gift!"

"You are such a child, I am not sad, it's just that mom it's late home again, Kookie still ignoring me, and I didn't hear a word from the job I applied to." He said taking off the wrapping of the gift. "Oh my god V you didn't have too! This should've cost you a fortune!"

I bought him a really pretty Gucci Sweater, and I don't find it expensive as much as it makes him happy, his smile it's worth more than money can say.

"No big deal, I broke into my Emergency Credit Card, it was the biggest emergency ever, you were sad. I made you happy, mission accomplished." I sait giving him a tight hug.

"You didn't have too, really. Having you here it's the best gift, at least you don't ignore me" he said looking down again.

"Hey, if it helps, no one is ignoring you, not even that guy" I poited towards a boy and Jimin turned atound to face Jungkook smiling like a little bunny.

Jungkook PoV

"Kookie!" He russhed towards me hugging me tight and looking into my eyes. "I am sorry for everything I said, I didn't want to hurt you, please forgive me, please! I love you too Kookie, not in the same way but I really do, I didn't want to use you like that, I was really selfish. Sorry!" He said as he kept hugging me.

"Easy, you might choke" I laughed. "I am sorry for how I acted too." I hugged him back, even if it break my heart, he was smiling and it felt just right. "Happy Birthday!" I handed him the small gift. "And if you don't like it I have something else too" I made a really perverted face, there is always enough time for a perverted joke right?

"Awwww, this is so cute!! I love it!" He exclamed looking at the little thing I gave him. It was a small plushy, a white dog with yellow hoddie and black ears."But you made me curious now. What it's the second gift?" He said looking at me, he knew it was a joke, he was testing my improvisation powers right now.

"I'd love to show you but Taehyung it's hear and it's more like a personal thing."

"Keep going, I want to see where this is going." Taehyung said ordering 3 beers without alcohol.

"Oh come on guys! Let me live for once! It was a joke ok?!" I said sitting down.

"Yeah, we know, we just like to make fun of you" Tae added."I am going to the bathroom." He said randomly leaving.

The atmosphere became silent and awkward. I didn't know what to say, it was really uncomfortable.

"So, you really want the second gift?" I asked already knowing I am going to do a big mistake "Well it's more like a gift for me."

"You made me curious, of course I want it"

I don't know why I did this, why now, why here, but I could't control myself. I lean towards feeling his lips touching mine once again, it felt like the first time, making my heart flutter, and the butterflies in my stomatch go nuts. I could feel him kissing me back, I was really surprised, he was indeed kissing me back, and it felt amazing. I broke the kiss looking at him.

"What are you doing?I didn't tell you to stop." he said and i lean towards him once more for another kiss. I could feel our tongues touching, it felt magical, I didn't want it to stop.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

Jungkookie Oppa and Jiminie Oppa are kissing. My bias and my bias wrecker are wrecking my mind.