CH69

So yesterday I was sweating when I came home from school and today it's fucking snowing. Wth!!!
◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

«New Year's Eve»

Jungkook PoV

I opened my eyes and saw a sleepy Jimin sleeping beside be. His face was millimeters away from mine. I could even feel his breath touching my lips. I just stayed there and stared at the older. He was so handsome, his puffy lips and small eyes. He was a total different person when he was sleeping, he was a baby compared to his cocky personality. And all of this was really turning me on. I wanted to kiss him so bad, everything he did was turning me on, everything.

I got up and shook my head. Why are this thoughts in my brain every morning, it's way too early to be horny Jungkook. Calm dawn.

I took some clothes from the wardrobe and walked outside the room. I saw mom there on the hall with a basket of clean clothes.

"Morning mom" I said and gave her a sweet bunny smile.

"Good morning Jungkook. Could you please tell Jimin when he wakes up that his room misses him?" She gave me a wink, i froze at her words and widened my eyes.

"Mom h---"

"How did I know?" She interrupted me. "First is the fact that you just get a hickey without going outside the house and secondly, I wanted to wake you up today and ask if you want to have breakfast with us and saw you too cuddled together" she said slowly. I tried to open my mouth to talk but words weren't coming out from it. If she knew, why did she ask me in the first place?

"I can explain--" I said unsure of myself, what am I going to explain?

"No need, it's our secret. You can tell me when you feel comfortable. Now go change" she ruffled my hair living me there like a statue. What the fuck just happened?

I ran inside my room and woke up Jimin.

"Jungkook, what happened? Is the world ending? Why are you so scared?" He said sleepily as he stood up.

"Mom knows. She knows about us and the fact that you sleep in my room. What are we gonna do?" I said panicking.

"So what if she knows?" He said and yawned, my eyes were wide open in confusion. "I mean, if she nows we can be more natural around her." I didn't think of that. The truth is, I didn't even knew why I was scared.

"You're right but--" he stopped me as he pulled me towards him into a kiss, it wasn't a passionate one which was so unlike him but it was full of love, and now that was all I needed. A taste of love and Jimin.

"Don't worry, it's going to be fine"   he said continuing the kiss, his tongue slipping into my mouth but went outside fast like it was never there. I looked confused at Jimin. "You didn't wash your teeth didn't you?" I shook my head at his question. "Go wash your teeth and then we can continue" he added.

What the hell, I just woke up! I wasn't saying anything about his stupid breath, I like him more when he sleeps.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

Hehehe well this was a plot twist wasn't it?