Chapter 35 - Wild

'I have a favor to ask you.' I said and whispered my wish into his ear. When I lent back, he spoke up.

'You sure, that you want me to do this?' Kazuki asked.

I nodded silently. I knew that he couldn't see it, but I was sure that he had felt my determination.

'I'm not sure, that this is the right thing to do, but I really trust you Ichigo, so I will do it for you.' Kazuki said on a whispery tone.

'Thank you for everything Kazuki!' I said standing up.

'You are leaving me?' He seemed suprised. 'Where do you hurry Ichi-chan?'

'You know well that I can't stay here for much longer.' I planted a soft kiss on his forehead. 'Take care Kazuki!'

-----

'I know you don't like it, but we have no other choice. We will spend the night in this cave, Hanku.' I said. There was no place to argue with me. She growled, but went into the cave, I was speaking about.

We had been travelling for about a week now. If I had to be honest I didn't really count days since I left the village.

We spent the nights in caves or on top of trees. This time we were lucky to find such a good cave to sleep in.

When we reached the safest part of the cave, I noticed something on the floor. It was some kind of cloth!

As I looked around, I saw other things on the ground too. It seemed like someone has lived here before us. I should have looked for another cave for the night, but I was too tired to walk anymore. I clinged onto Hanku, than collapsed.

'You push yourself too hard Ichigo!' The panter shaked her head, then laid down. I laid next to him, my head burried into her silky fur. A moment after, I was asleep.

-----

Hi guys!
Sorry for not updating soon, but I had bussiness to do. I also apologise for the short chapter.
Please forgive me! «^°^»