Chapter 45 - Long time no see

'You are taking my place again bro!' Shikamaru's eyes widened as he looked to my direction.

'Ichigo! You are back or you just came to make my pang bigger?'

'Sorry brother to cause you so much pain. I'm truely sorry.' I looked down and a tear fell to the ground.

'Don't cry sis! Come here to my side!' He patted the rock's surface next to him. I sat next to him. 'These two years were really long sis. Why did you run away in the first place?'

'I know I was stupid Shika, but please forgive me!' I lent to his shoulder and looked down to the water, while he looked up to the sky. We stayed like this for some time, when Shikamaru broke the silence between us.

'You know, I made a present for you on your every birthday and left them here.' He pointed to a huge crack of the stone and took out two purple packs. One was smaller than the other. He gave me the bigger one.

'That's for your 15th birthday.' He smiled. I opened the box and found brand new shurikens. When I grabbed one, it worked like a chakra blade, because my shadows surrounded the throwing weapon.

'Just from the way, the metal reacted to your chakra, I can tell, that you improved a lot sis!' I put the shurikens into my shuriken holder, than recieved the other gift.

'Your 16th birthday was a week ago, but it doesn't matters now.'

In the wrapping paper, there were a leather cloth, with Akira's seal on it. I didn't looked at brother, just at the pattern. So they planned on giving me the seal when I'm 16?

'That's strange. It should be workind!' Brother grabbed the cloth. 'Only if...' He looked at me with wide eyes.

'Yes.' I nodded.

'Impossible! How could you...?'

'You can call it luck or fate too. Just as you wish.' I slipped my shoulder.

'So you found him. And where is he?'

'Just behind you.' Akira said behind bro. 'Long time no see Shikamaru!' He smirked.