Chapter 41 - Unecpected

'That must be Akira! I have to help him!' I got my clothes and weapons on and ran towards the place where I thought he would be. When I reached it, I saw a terrible scene.

Akira was on the bank of the river, only half dressed up. I mean he was only wearing his shorts and his chest was bare. I blushed, but there were more important things to take into consideration right now than his well-built chest.

He was fallen to the grass facing a strange looking guy in tacky outfit. The man was holding a huge katana and swinged it towards the boy.

'Die, you monster!' The stranger shouted. The blade was moving too fast, that I couldn't do anything.

'Stop! Stop it!' I screamed. For my own suprise, it worked.

The man stopped the katana in mid-air and took a step back. He turned to me just as Akira. My loved one was looking at me with wide eyes.

'Ichigo?! Why are you here?' He asked. I wanted to answer that "Because I knew you are in trouble", but suddenly the stranger laughed out loud.

'I see! So you have found your master, doggy!' He turned to the boy with a smirk. 'That makes things more interesting!'

I was suprised again, because Akira growled at the man. It was a kind of sound I have never heared before. It was not human, rather inhuman. As he moved a bit I noticed a dark spot next to him. Blood!

'Akira! You're hurt!' I ran to him. I found a deep wound on his left side. I wanted to take care of it, but he grabbed my hand.

'Stop it Ichigo!' His voice was strong and somehow had a dark tone as well.

'How lovely! The master, who cares for her puppy!' The stranger laughed. It looked like he is having fun.

'What is he talking about? Please tell me, Akira! I don't understand a thing from his words!' I begged the boy. He turned to me.

'Sorry Ichigo. I just couldn't tell you.' He turned down his head. 'I'm destined to you.' He said with one blow.

'What? What do you mean?' I laughed a bit, but he stayed serious.

'You really can't remember, can you?' He sighed. 'Look at my back! You will understand it.' I did what he asked me to.

On his back there was a black mark. It was a seal, but it was the shape of a wolf inside the Nara symbol. As I was looking at it, it appeared to be more and more familiar with each second. Then suddenly I fainted into darkness.

-----

Hi guys! I managed to catch a little bit of wifi connection! ;)