Prologue

Aileen’s POV

I sat down on my bed, throwing my keys and purse on the chair beside me. It was late, about 11:30 and I had just got off the plane.

This is it, I thought. My new Apartment I had moved to London for the whole summer. It was a gift from my parents for Graduating in the top 7% of my Senior class.

"Not too shabby… if I do say so myself," I said Looking around the room. The back wall was entirely windows. I walked myself over and looked down. I caught my breath, you could see all the way down to the street, the cars, the people, the lights, everything. It was scary. I shot back and sat down on the bed trying to slow my breathing.

I was deathly afraid of heights My breathing slowed, and I could almost stand without feeling dizzy so I went to unpack my suit case.

First I took out a picture of me and my best friend. Her full name was Malia Emily Browning. She went by Emily because her Grandmothers name had been Malia, and she didn’t want to use an Old person’s name. She was coming in a few days to live with me.

We had been Bestfriend’s since 6th grade, and I told her everything. We were both obsessed with the hottest Guys in the world, of course, One Direction. Part of the reason I had wanted to come to London was because of them, My mom had protested, but I reminded her that I haven’t even been out of the Country once, and It was good for me. She agreed after a few days, and we had scoured the Internet for good safe apartments. Then, three days after Graduation, I boarded the Plane, and ended up here.

I was hoping I would be lucky to spot one of the guys in my 4 month stay, because College didn’t start until Late September. I unpacked my clothing and then called the movers to tell them they could come tomorrow morning around 10:30 to help move in the rest of the furniture.

They had moved in the furniture for the Kitchen and Bedroom before I arrived, so the living room was barren. I got ready for bed and quickly fell asleep right away because of Jet Lag, and partly because I wanted to explore the city all day long.

"I want, I want, I want,

To hug Harry,

I want, I want, I want,

To kiss Zayn

I want, I want, I want, 

To be loved by Lou.

All the girls say

I want, I want, I want

To meet Niall,

I want, I want, I want

To make him smile,

I want, I want, I want

To meet Liam too.."