Chapter 7

Liam’s POV

I had just about to leave my mum’s house when I got bombarded by texts.

I was on my way to the Airport to fly back home, when my phone started vibrating like crazy! When it stopped, I checked all the messages, there were 6 brand new texts,that I actually read. They were from most of the Guys, Charlotte, Emily, Plus the usual 700 texts from fans (That somehow got my number), friends, Family, and Co-workers. Aileen, all basically meaning the same thing.

Omg, Liaaaaaam! You need to get home ASAP! Xx aileen

Dude, amazing surprise for you here! Xx Bradford Badboy

Hey liam(: hows ur trip going? We have something special for u! Xx Lou-bear

Dudeeeee get your ass home! Sooon! Xx char

Miss you LiLi! Get home real quick! Xx Nialler

Hey liam! Watsup? Anyways, can’t wait to see you again! Xx Em

I had a text from everyone except Harry, weird…. Harry always knows everything! Confused I replied to everyone, telling them I was on my way back, and would be home tonight. I was excited, I mean, who doesn’t love surprises? 

I got on the flight, first class, oh yeah, and took out my Beats. I was listening to some Ed sheeran, Leona Lewis, etc. etc. as I dozed off.

As usual I dreamed of Danielle. I missed her like crazy. We had broken up, and my heart had been shattered, I had thought she was the one. This proved to be false when she got a dance offering in L.A to officially be a back up dancer for almost any Music Video. She packed her bags, and took off, not telling me or anyone until she was there. I was heart broken, as she told me she wanted to be single, in order to ‘properly enjoy the new experience’. I had been furious. How could she do that to me? I had given her everyting I had, for two years and she wrinkled it all up and threw it at my face.

Every night, I dream of watching her newest music video. Her face serious, as she focuses on the dance moves. Then, she runs into the room and tells me she was stupid to let me go. Then I wake up, usually crying.

The boys tell me it’s unhealthy and a bit obsessive, but I can’t control my dreams.

3 hours later, I landed in London. There was a massive crowd of girls, and I waved and smiled.

Security tried to move me along quickly, but as usual I tried to sign as many Autographs and take as many pictures as I could.

“LIAM!” A girl shouted, I turned automatically at the sound of her voice. I never got a chance to see her face; Security pushed me away too quickly. I didn’t see anything but a flash of curly brown hair as I was shoved into the car.

Aileen’s POV

We all gathered at out Hotel Room. I made Louis drag Harry over, because for some reason he was ignoring me. 

All the girls had came over earlier, to get ready for the guys…. Silly I know, but I mean we had to dress to impress! These were the 5 Hottest guys in the world! 

Well all did our Hair and Makeup, then helped chose eachothers outfits. Once Liam showed up, we were all going out!

After a lot of consideration and changes, we all chose outfits we loved

(Charlotte: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48144168)

(Emily: http://www.polyvore.com/black_white_central/set?id=48147460)

(Me/Aileen: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48148184)

(Anna: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48189876)