Chapter 3

Aileen’s POV

The next morning I woke up and remembered last nights events.

I shot out of bed and grabbed my laptop. 

Omg, Zayn Malik touched this laptop! I mentally screamed while jumping up and down.

I logged onto my twitter and saw a whole bunch of pictures of Zayn and…. Me? Wait, woah! There were pictures of him whispering in my ear, and holding my hands, and walking into the Hotel, and me walking back out! 

There were articles with headlines like ’ZAYN MALIK FINALLY FINDS A GIRL?’ or ‘ONE DIRECTION HANGS OUT WITH A NEW ‘FRIEND’’. 

I was plastered over every magazine and every website, hell I was on Sugar Scape’s front Article! I screamed and grabbed my phone off of the charger I had bought last night.

I unlocked it, and then called Emily.

“Hello?” she asked groggily. Oh yeah, time difference…. whoops.

“EMILY!” I screeched!

“Holy shit, Aileen,” she cried, “why are you calling me at 9 in the morning? It better be good!”

“Oh, trust me babe, it’s better than good! It’s amazing!” I told her.

“What, tell mee!” she whined, clearly awake now.

“Okay, so yesterday, after I called you, I ran into Zayn Malik!” I screamed.

“Oh My God you lucky bitch!” she said in awe

“That’s not all,” I continue, “Then he got separated from the boys and needed a way to get back.. so we came back to my apartment and skyped Harry. We found out where they were and then went over to their Hotel. I got attacked by Paparazzi and now I’m on every magazine. We went up to their room and I met them all, and we hung out for an hour!” I finished, out of breath.

“NO FUCKING WAY!” She screamed, “Aileen, you better not scare them away before I move in!”

“I swear I won’t,” Harry’s Skype status changed to online and I shrieked, “I’m going to skype Harry now bye babe!”

“Bye hon, see you in 3 days!” She replied before hanging up.

I was about to video call Harry when I remembered I just woke up. Shit, I thought. Please still be on in by the time I’m done!

I took a shower and put my hair in a messy bun, I did my makeup, and since I was going to go shopping later changed into different clothes. 

Why was I so excited to Skype him? I have no idea… I thought I like Zayn…

Harry’s POV

I had woken up earlier than usual. It was like I was excited about something, but we were on Summer Break so that meant no Tours or Shows. Maybe a few interviews but not until sometime in June, and it was only Early May.

I ate breakfast, and contemplated what was on my mind….

Was it Aileen? I thought to myself, even if it was we didn’t have any plans or anything. 

I turned on my Mac and then logged on to twitter. There were pictures of Aileen and Zayn everywhere. 

I had tons of messages asking me about Zayn and Aileen, who she was, and fans asking If I could follow them.

Ugh, I clicked on one of the pictures and the screen showed a picture of Zayn and Aileen walking into the Hotel hand in hand. Jealousy quickly filled my brain, why did he meet her first? How come he gets her?