Chapter 13

Aileen’s POV

We woke up the next morning, with the sun shining through the windows. I felt like I was in a fairytale, laying next to the guy of my dreams, in a cabin, by a lake. I rolled over to see Harry staring back at me, I giggled and kissed his nose.

“Morning,” I tell him, pushing myself up. I run to the bathroom to pee, and look at myself in the mirror. I looked like complete and utter shit. I brushed out my hair and then put it back up, sighing. Oh well…

I released myself from the bathroom, and saw Harry standing by the windows, looking down at the Lake. I smirked and hugged him from behind, and he spun me around to face him, the top of my head just barely reaching his chin. I wasn’t that short compared to everyone, but he was 5’10” a whole 4 inches taller than me. I breathed in the smell of him, as he held me tight. I couldn’t describe it, he was intoxicating, like all my favourite smells combined into one mega delicious smell.

I rested my head on the crook in his neck, totally at peace. This was perfect, this was exactly how I wanted my life to be from now on. Just being with Harry.

The door swung open, and Liam walked in covering his eyes, “Do you have clothes on?”

I burst out laughing, “Yes Liam, dear God!” He uncovers his eyes and cracks a grin.

“Just being cautious!” He says, winking at Harry, “Anyways, Louis hired a photographer to come take pictures with us all!” He says, “So get dressed up! We are having a mini photoshoot!”

“What about Hair and Makeup?” I asked worriedly.

“Don’t worry you look pretty just like you do right now,” Harry told me, entwining his hands in mine. I roll my eyes.

“Uhm, the Photographer says you’re in charge of your own Hair, makeup, and clothes….. he will be here in 2 hours!”

I squeal in excitement and run over to Anna’s room. Charlotte and Emily are already there, and we all jump and scream in excitement.

“Oh My God!” Emily yells smiling wide, “This is amazing!” I agree and go help Anna plug in a varying array of different Curlers, Flat irons, and Crimpers. I smiled at Anna, all her life she wanted to model, and now she basically was… with the man of her dreams. We layed out all of our makeup, and then attacked each others faces until we looked absolutely flawless. Excited, we dragged out all of the dresses we had, we didn’t pick any of the fancy ones, only Sun dresses. We wanted to be slightly casual, and not too glamoured up. We rifled through them all, slowly looking each one over, I walked over to where Emily was standing.

She picked up a White dress, and held it up to her body. She grimaced and set it back down. Confused I pick it back up, “Emilyyy!” I complain, whenever we went shopping she always complained about how she looked, “This dress is perfect!” I tell her, giving it back. In reality it truly was, it made her olive skin look tan, because it was so white, it showed off her long legs, and made her look curvy in all the right places. 

She grinned as she spotted another one just like it, except it was blue and flower printed, “Only if you wear this one!” She objects, handing it to me. I hold it up to me, it made my hair look darker, and my eyes lighter, and it went with my skin tone perfectly.

“Fine,” I say taking off my clothes and stepping into it, I turned around so she could zip me up, which she did. It fit amazingly, and I hugged her and thanked her for finding it underneath all the rest. She put hers on, and we looked hot.

We wandered back over to where Charlotte and Anna had tried on 50 million different dresses, but had thrown them back in the pile. 

“Stop!” I tell them. They freeze in mid-zip. The dresses they had on were Wonderful. Anna was wearing a pink/peach colored dress with flowers on it, it brought out the rosieness in her cheeks, and the blue in her eyes. Char’s dress was white with Pink and yellow flowers, “Guys,” I say turning them around so they faced the mirror, “you look amazing in these!” I tell them earnestly. They stare shocked at their reflections. Charlotte nods slowly, a small smile on her lips. Anna’s eyes widen and she turns around, admiring the full view. I swat her arm and she giggles.