Chapter 12

Emily’s POV

After we got to the Lake house, we spent 5 hours on the beach. Everyone was in the water, but I stayed in the sand, laying there soaking up the sun.

Someone joined me, and I looked over to see Louis, “Hey Lou,” I said smiling.

He crawled over, and layed beside me on the towel, he pulled me into his arms, and we sat there watching the others splash around on the water.

Harry and Aileen were splashing each other, then Harry picked her up and dunked her in the water. She came back up sputtering, “Harry!” She complained, he said sorry then kissed her forehead. Niall and Charlotte were looking for multicolored rocks on the bottom of the lake, and every time they found one, They put it in a plastic cup. Anna and Liam were skipping rocks off the edge of the pier. Everytime Anna’s would go twice then sink, while Liams skipped 6, 7, or 8 times. “How!” Anna exclaimed, Liam laughed then guided her arm, together they skipped a rock and it went 9 times. They were all so adorable. I felt bad for Zayn, as he walked down the edge of the beach, kicking rocks into the water, but him and Aileen had mutually broke it off.

The sun started going down, and the temperature had dropped at least 10 degrees in the past hour. Aileen and Harry ran up to me and Lou, shivering.

“Emily,” Aileen warned, “Give me a towel now before I fucking rip your head off,” I laughed and handed Harry a towel from the stack. Harry wrapped it around Aileen, and then hugged her from behind. He shook out his hair, splattering us with water. I shrieked and covered my face.

Lou and Harry started laughing as Louis wiped the water droplets from my face. After everyone came back, we built a fire in the sand, well the boys did. Us girls sat off to the side and talked.

“So you and Zayn, are officially over now?” Anna asked, hesitantly, since last time she asked that Aileen had almost started crying.

“Yeah,” Aileen said, seeming unfazed, “It really wasn’t working and I guess Zayn felt that too, so we broke it off…”

“Oh, okay,” Charlotte said nodding, she furrowed her eyebrows as if she was thinking about something, but caught me staring and gave me a small smile.

“So are you and Harry together then,” I asked Aileen, my eyes wide.

“I guess so, I’m not sure,” She admitted blushing, “He hasn’t officially asked me to be his Girlfriend yet….”

We all nod, understanding what she was saying. But in their relationship, does he really even need to ask her? We heard a bunch of shouts from the guys, and astonished, looked over to see Louis pouring Gasoline on the wood.

“Louis!” Harry yelled, “You’re not supposed to do that!”

“Awh man, Chill your tits,” Louis said holding out his hand, “Matches?”

Hesitantly Harry gave him the package of matches, Louis lit one up, and threw it in The pit they had dug. Flames erupted at least 8 feet high, and I screamed, running towards them. The smoke and fire cleared revealing The boys laughing at my reaction.

“Aw, em” Louis cried, holding his side, “You’re too cute!” I glared at him. He went in for a kiss, but since I was annoyed with him, I turned my head and he kissed my ear instead.

“That was not funny!” I objected. The girls giggled and walked up beside me.

“Uhm, Emily” Charlotte said, “It kinda was…” Everyone cracked up and I blushed 100 times darker.

“It’s okay, love” Harry said, giving me a hug, “We all still love you anyway!”

Niall, ran up to the house to grab his guitar, and blankets. We all sat in a big circle around the fire, just talking.