The Return of Takeshimi!?

Hey everyone! I hope you all have been doing well. I don't know if anyone is really interested in KNB anymore or reads any of my stuff, but to anyone who still does, here's a little update! 

So, the last time I published something was back in May 2017, which was an awfully long time ago. I'm so sorry about that! But happy belated new years to everyone! In the time that I was gone, many things have happened. A lot of good, a lot of bad. I've lost people, lost love for myself, and struggled with so many things (especially in September). I've lost weight and stopped eating so often and had way too many dark thoughts. 

However, I'm slowly getting better! Though school and other things I'm involved in are still draining my energy, I'm getting better. I've started eating a lot more to gain weight, started practicing self love and confidence. So many people have helped me along the way to be a happier person such as my meme loving friend (who I shamelessly quote vines with everyday) and my boyfriend (I'm surprised too lmao). But now I also have a laptop so I'll be able to write stories more efficiently since I won't have to use my phone. Now, even though I'll be visiting Wattpad more often, that doesn't necessarily mean I will post every week (or everyday like I used to). But every time I go onto Wattpad I will at least try to write a little bit. 

Thank you for reading this!