1.

Beep

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The alarm clock blares at 6:45am, while a snoring Quinn and a very annoyed and cranky Oscar calls for his sister to turn the awful thing off.

"Quinn!"

No answer.

"Fucking hell Quinn wake up and and turn that damn alarm clock off!"

Still nothing but her loud snores can be heard from down the hall. Oscar angrily rips his blankets off and storms into his younger sisters room smashing the snooze button on his sisters alarm clock to shut up it off, he looks at her to see if she had woken. She's still sound asleep, he makes his way down stairs, fills a bucket up he grabbed from under the sink with cold water and rushes back up stairs and pauses for second while taking a look at his sleeping sisters form. Her long brown hair was a mess and sprawled out all over the place, clean face with her mouth slightly agape and drool slipping out and onto her pillow, he stops and tips the bucket over his sisters form and runs as fast as he can dropping the bucket and runs to his room and locks his door.

"YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD OSSY!" He hears his sister yell and groan as she flops back into her now wet bed. She gets up and heaps a pair of denim long pants overalls and her black turtle neck, along with her worn out doc martins and heads into the bathroom, washing her hair and etc.

As Quinn showers with her all time favourite song gently plays in the back ground she hums along the beat to "Yellow Submarine by the Beatles" her two best friends Farren and Desiree walk into the house with a sleeping Charlotte held in Farren's arm looking for any sign of Ramsey twins but to their dismay. No sign at all.

Desiree walks up the stairs to Oscars room to see him on his phone stalking his ex girlfriends Instagram.

"Where's ya fucking sister you nob?"

"Wouldn't have a clue little Desy" he says back not taking his eyes off of his phone.

"Maybe if you stopped stalking Bec's Instagram and grow a pair of balls and go talk to her you'd know where your bloody sister is!" She throws her arms trying to exaggerate how she was feeling.

"Fuck Des who pissed in your cereal?" She rolled her eyes when she heard her name being called by Farren.

"Is Farren here?" Oscar asks taking his eyes off of his phone.

"Yes. Why?"

"No reason tell her and little Char I said hello" he said locking his phone and pushing Desiree out of his room while closing it and locking it in the process.

"Boys are fucking hopeless and this is why pussy is my go to" she rolls her eyes and enters Quinn's neatly done room while she hears the shower officially shut off and sits next to a now squirmy Charlotte, tickling her belly in the process and smiling at the highly baby.

"Still don't know how you handle being a mom sometimes" she tells her friend.

"Yeah I wanna know that as well Farren" Quinn's voice appear from The now open bathroom door.

"I dunno, I just do. Obviously mom helps a lot but sometimes I find it easier if it's just her and I" she answers sitting next to her baby.

Quinn walks in and goes into her closet to get ready, she walks out to put her shoes on.

"You and those bloody shoes, I still wonder how they're alive" Farren asks her friend.

"It's called a shit ton of duck tape and a lil bit of lovin" Quinn smiles at her shoes as she finishes tying the laces up.

"Can we go already? I'm late for work and my boss already hates me enough as it is and I gotta go crap her fucking coffee" Quinn complains as the three and a bit girls stand up and head out to watch Quinn freak out over absolutely nothing.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

674 words- total (Unedited)
I know it's not long and no Dacre but welcome to a little bit of Quinn's life.

Quinn's room

Oscars room

How y'all liking the first chap? I'm already enjoying this story a lot!!