8.

Quinn sat on the edge of the stage, head in hands

Quinn sat on the edge of the stage, head in hands. Thinking of everything and anything that pops into her mind, when she hears a song. Her song. She looks up to see her both her brothers.

"What are you two doing in here?" She asks as she gets up to wrap her hands up to give her some grip.

"Thought we'd come cheer ya up" Oscar says smirking plus Deccy here has some news. She raises her eyebrows at her eldest brother expectingly.

"Okay go on?"

"Well, Farren and I decided what's best for Charlotte was that I stay in her life, but Farren doesn't want me, she has been dating one Oscars mates here. Lucas? Or whatever" her mouth forms an 'O' shape in realisation.

"It's Luca you twit" Oscars scolds.

"Also Collins been looking for ya. We told him nothing, after all the shit he put you through we ain't giving you up that easy!" Oscar says as him and Declan walk over to their to embrace her, she loved these moments when her and her siblings actually had time to spend with eachother and not with other people or just bickering.

"Anyway we are off, I have a date with Kyanna and I don't What he's doing" Oscar says looking towards his older brother and all Declan does is shake his shoulders giving his sister a kiss in the forehead and walking out, Oscar does the same.

"Have fun and have safe sex OSCAR!! One of you is annoying enough as it is!"

"Why you gotta always deflate my ego sis!?" He complains walking out the double doors closing them behind him and leaving her to be left in the middle of her crazy thoughts. She grabs the rope and lets gravity take over her body and mind and she lets everything slip away as she does what she does best. Performs.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Someone starts clapping as she lowers herself to the ground, she spins around and instantly regrets that decision.

Standing in the door way was the devil himself.

Collins smith

"What are you doing her?"

"Thought I'd find your beautiful self here my love" he husky voice says through the room.

"Our love died long ago, now leave!" She says getting angrier by the second.

"Now I came here for one thing and one thing only, that being you" he says getting dangerously close to Quinn's sweat coated face making her stiffen.

"And that little boyfriend of yours is just stepping in the way of everything" he groans and she groans at the mention of Dacre.

"Leave him outta this mess!" She says.

"What mess? We are still technically together, so you are cheating on me! And I bet he doesn't even know" he looks closely at her face which drops.

"He doesn't does he?"

"Leave Collins, please!" She begs.

"Whatever you want princess, I will have you back" he smirks before leaving, she slumps back down onto her previous spot before anything happened and just cried silently.

"He needs to know the truth"

⭐️⭐️⭐️

She ended up Dacres apartment just relaxing and watching movies with him, until she had to break the perfect silence.

"Can we talk?"

"That never seems to end well" he chuckles but stops when he sees her face and instantly goes serious.

"I mean, yeah of course what's up babe?"

"So I haven't been honest about myself to you"

"Continue..."

"Okay. So when my brothers and I were little we lost our family in a house fire, thing was someone set it off" she pauses as he holds her hands in his reassuring her to continue.

"That night we lost our parents, older sister and grandparents. We were alone and scared, young and in this world people didn't like the fact that I had a darker shade of skin and same with my brothers, we were beaten and bruised until one a man and his wife came and helped us, nice man might I add. He gave us a home" she stops and looks at him yo see tears in his eyes.

"What type of home?"

"A circus" he sits still trying to focus

"Wait seriously?" She nods her head and drops it in shame.

"It's okay if you don't lov-"

"Shhh no of course I do and yes I do love you, a lot and I know I haven't known you for as long as I wish I had but you Quinn Lila Ramsey are perfection in my eyes, from the colour of your skin, to the coffee shade of brown in your eyes. To every flaw you hold. To me that's perfect and to know you are in a circus makes me love you more for being unique" he kisses her and she cries into the kiss as she adds every inch of love she has for the man and puts it into the kiss until they finally pull apart.

"There's just one slight problem"

"Annnndddd That is?"

"My ex boyfriend was the man who killed my family, well kinda his brother did but he didn't tell me and that's why I have trust issues and he's the man who hurt me and the one who came to me today and tried to get me back" his eyes widened.

"Okay this dick is getting no where near you again. LIKE EVER AGAIN!" She kisses his cheek before leaning into his chest again.

"I love you Dacre"

"I love you too" he kisses her head, holding her close. She knew from that day on that he would never give up on her.

955 words (unedited)Whatttt another chapter doneeeeeeeee, I'm kinda lovin writing this story for y'all and here's a pic of me!

Whatttt another chapter doneeeeeeeee, I'm kinda lovin writing this story for y'all and here's a pic of me!

955 words (unedited)Whatttt another chapter doneeeeeeeee, I'm kinda lovin writing this story for y'all and here's a pic of me!

Plus my name is Baileerose💗