7.

"I don't break easy" Quinn says to her best friend Farren

"But you will, you will open all your doors you keep closed and you will let him in like you've never done before and that will hurt the both of you, because you Quinn Lila Ramsey have some nasty little secrets that he will not enjoy" Farren says holding her best friend close to her as Quinn sobs into her arms.

"Love fucks you up baby Quinny, I have warned you little one, take it from me, the single mom, as well as the fact that your brother completely fucked Char and I over and I don't want to see you go through that" Farren says playing with the sad and tired girls hair.

"He will hate me, if he knows where I'm actually from! No one loves a freak!" She sobs into her friends arms as she crises louder making farren feel worse for the young girl.

"You my dear are not a freak but a beautiful masterpiece and I mean anyone would be lucky to even see you perform in the most angelic way any women has before!" She says smiling at the girl.

"Colin will ruin everything good I have with Dacre because he hates me now all because I said no to him, left him to be happy and to be free. HE WILL RUIN EVEEYTHING!" She cries harder into her friends shoulder.

Recap!
Welllllll Quinn holds a secret and has for very long time since she was 8 and all that know of this are Des, Farren, Oscar and Dec. she's the most beautiful soul in the whole entire circus, who performs masterpieces and can leap, swing and bring joy to the world. But hides in shame as society will not enjoy who she really is. So instead she pretends to be happy when in reality she's sad and tired of pretending, all she wants is for Dacre to know her pain.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Kill me I know short as hell chapter scoring at least 300 words but I decided to add a little twist and the next few chapters is where her Oscars friends come in and a few small characters that where introduced will start having a few bigger parts, the ones we've barely been introduced so get excited because we will finally have an asshole!!!