11.

Being the middle child of the three kids, Oscar found life a little more difficult as his eldest brother got a lot of attention for being older and his little got the most attention for being the youngest and the only girl

Being the middle child of the three kids, Oscar found life a little more difficult as his eldest brother got a lot of attention for being older and his little got the most attention for being the youngest and the only girl. So he rebelled against many people, but his little sister. She was his weakness and if anything and I mean anything made her cry he would go mental and demand whoever made her cry to tell him exactly the truth. Word from word and if nothing happened he'd spaz and hit a bitch.

He always wore his iconic leather jacket, ripped jeans, dark jeans, his dog tag his father gave him and his worn out boots.
Plus let's not forget that motorbike that makes every girl swoon when they see it. But when he wanted to be, he could become a massive heart throb and romantic and when he said and Quinn quotes.

"When I find the perfect lady I will never let her go and will instantly put a ring in her finger and make her mine"

He was nine when he said that and he never forgot it but even now and still no girl. But he was okay with that, living a simple and calm life at the circus with his family and protecting his sister and looking up to his older brother was always something he admires, yet he promised his self, if he was to ever knock a chick up that he would stay and not fuck off like Declan did!

Plus in Oscars eyes, Farren was an eye catcher. Shame she was older, even though he likes his girls a little older. But he always preferred being older.

"Come on Quinn, I'm not a fuckboy" he groans, she always likes to just casually piss him off with that.

"I know it's just fun annoying yo ass!" She laughs and as she shoves his shoulder lightly making him throw popcorn at her.

"Movie nights always turn into us having a good fight" they laugh as he said that.

"Well what can we say, we are related and this is what we do" they laugh again. Moments like this is what the siblings dream of because they have a weird and complicated life.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Now Declan here is a whole other story when it comes to this family

Now Declan here is a whole other story when it comes to this family. After the death of his family when that fire happened he went off the rails and landed himself in juvenile. He was thirteen. Doing drugs, smoking, drinking you name it he probably did it, until he was caught and put away for 18months and let's say he hurt his younger siblings making them fend for themselves but once he was released he grew a pair and decided that it was time for him to become a mature adult. Kinda he was only 15 but he had to be the strongest for his siblings.

They were so little and scared with no where to go, that's when Mr Barnum found them and gave the a home, Quinn grew up loving to perform while her brothers decided to help with the Circus serving food and selling tickets and they were professional at it. Soon Declan turned 18 and he wanted to become independent but he made sure his siblings and basically their parents were fine with him leaving, that was when he met Farren.

He met her before Quinn did but he bring her to the circus and introduced the girls and Oscar and they all clicked.

That was until he got Farren Pregnant and ran away, Quinn made sure she was okay and they became like sisters.

"Farrens Engaged Deccy" his sister tells him.

"Oh" was all he said as he dropped the flowers he got for the girl before going to see her. They fell to the floor and the look on his face the most saddest thing Quinn and Oscar had ever seen.

"We're sorry" they both said to their older brother, he shrugged his shoulders walking out the doors of the circus head hung low and he headed to the closest bar to hopefully drink his crappy problems away.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Now for The Collins Smith

Now for The Collins Smith. The bad and sexy man to ever live. Quinn's ex lover, he was the one who fooled the girl into doing anything. He had a spell over her and she would die for him.

That was until the fire that killed her parents, he had a massive part in it. His brother was racist and all sorts of things, he hated her and her family for their skin and ways they were. Which resulted in him burning the house to the ground and killing innocent people. Leaving the Ramsey family broken and bruised.

He had no care but pretended to be the good guy just so he could get what he wanted.

Quinn.

She found out he was apart of it when his brother came clean to the public about EVERYTHING which never ended well, Quinn's brothers hunted him down and beat him to pulp and let's not forget he was skinny they were buff and they did some serious damage and actually got excused for it as they were angry at what happened, but he never cared.

"You think you can keep me away from her?" He seeths at the Ramsey boys.

"You go anywhere near our sister we will personally tear you to shreds!" Oscars snarls

"Stay the hell away from our little sister you dickhead, she has a boyfriend" Declan says

"How long until he fucks up? How long until he finds her boring and unusable?" Collins says making the other two boys roll their eyes.

"He loves her, really loves her not pretends that he does and then burns our family and house! You fuckwit" Oscars shouts

"You won't stop me from being with her"

"They may not but I will" that's when shit started to get real fucked. All three boys heads turn to see Dacre at the entrance of the warehouse.

"I will let you no where near my girlfriend even if it means I have to dig you a grave and throw your shitty little body into it!" He snarls standing next to Declan.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

1041 words (unedited)
Enjoy!