Claude x Reader lemon

I've been a maid in the Trancy household for a year now. The only human, other than his highness, in a house full of demons. My favorite demon out of Claude, Hannah, and the Triplets is Claude, he's so mysterious and quiet.

"(Y/n)?" I look up and see two very familiar golden colored eyes.

"Yes Claude?" Said demon looks down at me and pushes up his glasses.

"It's quite late, why are you still working?" I look over to the clock and see that it's well past 9 at night.

"Oh, I didn't realize it was so late, I'll be retiring then. Goodnight Claude." I bow, grab the cleaning supplies I was using and put them away. I was on my way to my room when I bump into a firm and warm wall, I look up to see the demon butler, Claude Faustus.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." He offers his hand for me, I gladly take it and he helps me up.
"Follow me." He turns and walks off down the hall and I follow. He leads me to his room and closes the door behind us, I look up at him curiously.

"So, Claude, what did you want?" I am suddenly pinned against the wall, I look into Claude's eyes, they're filled with passion, hunger, and lust. "Clau-" I'm cut off by his lips on my own.

"I'm sorry, I can't help myself any longer." His lips attach to my neck, almost instantly finding my sweet spot, I let out a small moan. His hands make quick work of the fastenings of my dress, quickly undoing them and sliding it over my head, once off, he tosses my dress into a corner of the room to be long forgotten until morning. My hands busy themselves with unbuttoning his shirts, I pull his tailcoat, vest and shirt off and toss them about the room. He pulls my bra off, leaving me in my corset and panties, I blush as he looks me up and down. He pulls his gloves off with his teeth and it's a surprising turn on.

"Are you alright with this?" Claude asks as he looks up at me with his golden eyes that are clouded with lust, I nod and he attaches his lips to mine in a heated and fiery kiss, his tongue slips past my lips and explores my mouth before wrestling with my own and winning against mine in the battle of dominance. I accidentally moan into the kiss, he smirks against my lips and starts massaging my breasts. Pinching my nipples with his long, nimble fingers before kneading the mound. Claude picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, his bulge rubbing against my thigh. Both of his hands are on my ass, holding me up, I wrap my arms around his neck and thread my fingers through his purple-black locks.

Claude breaks the kiss momentarily so I can breathe. He carries me over to the bed and lays me down on my back before crawling over me and pinning me under him. His hands start to untie my corset strings, he throws my corset to the ground as soon as he unties it, I blush and he kisses me once again. I reach down and unbuckle his belt.

"Impatient are we?" Claude teases, I roll my eyes and pin him to the bed, his eyes widen ever so slightly before he chuckles. "Do what ever you wish."

"Really?" I smile mischievously, he chuckles again and nods, I reach up and take his glasses off and he takes them from my hand before throwing them across the room. I get off of him and unbutton his pants, he watches me as I pull his zipper down with my teeth, once his pants are unzipped I pull them off of him. I smirk and gently start to massage the bulge in his plain black boxers.

"Stop being such a-ah tease!" Claude growls, I teasingly pull his boxers down ever so slowly. I can't help but stare at his 9 inch member that's throbbing and pulsating with desire, begging to be pleasured. I start to slowly rub my hand along his shaft earning a few growls, that are definitely not human, from Claude before speeding my hand up and earning groans of pleasure. I lean down lick his tip and he gasps. I take his tip into my mouth, and start sucking on him like a lollipop and running my tongue over it, swirling it around him before taking more of his member into my mouth and sucking on him.