Sebastian x Neko!OC ~LEMON~

First off, this is actually part of one of my stories that I haven't published, I merely though that you'd all like a chapter after....how long has it been anyways?

Sorry about the delay, I know I have several of you waiting for your requests to be fulfilled but I haven't really worked on this collection much recently. I've started writing in the Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate fandoms, mainly Hellsing Ultimate, and it's quickly become another obsession.

One good thing is that I've almost completed my collection of the Black Butler DVD's! I only need Book of Circus now. I own all of the other seasons.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm using a version of my OC, Jazmine Kingston, in this one shot. In this one, she has been experimented on and is a neko, she's also only 4'8 in this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh as I pick up the glass of the vase I just dropped, my heat has hit me hard and I've found it hard to focus, I've dropped a few things already.

"Are you alright Jazmine? You've dropped several things today already," Sebastian asks and I look up at him, he sees the look in my eyes and his eyes widen a little, "It's affecting you that much?"

"Yeah," I mumble and stand up, I had been bent down since there's glass all over the floor, "I'm having trouble concentrating."

"Go spend the rest of the day in my room, I'll be there when I can," I nod and blush a little, he ruffles my hair and I blush even harder. "I'll clean this up."

"Thank you Sebastian," I say and run off to his room, I sit on the bed and take my shoes off before sitting with my back against the headboard and my knees to my chest as I struggle to ignore my heat.

~~~~~~ Sebastian's POV ~~~~~~

I sigh as I clean up the glass from the vase that Jazmine dropped, I actually feel sorry for her, I know the pain of a heat. I finish cleaning the glass up and walk up to Ciel's study, I knock and enter, I see him looking down at a piece of paperwork boredly.

"What is it Sebastian?"

"I've come to request about two hours off this afternoon," I say and he looks up at me.

"Why?" I close the door and walk closer to him.

"Jazmine is having some problems," I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"She is part cat, as you know, but cats experience heats," He blushes and I smirk a little, "She's dropped several vases and she's having trouble concentrating, I can help her but I will need a few hours off."

"Just keep her quiet, I don't want anyone hearing her, understood?" I nod.

"Of course," I say and bow, "I will have Tanaka take over my duties for the afternoon."

"Go on then," I bow and walk out. I find Tanaka in the kitchen and sigh.

"Would you take over my duties for the afternoon?" I ask and he turns into his real form.

"Why?" I sigh a little.

"Jazmine needs some help," He chuckles and nods.

"I've seen her behavior, it's what I think it is, isn't it?" I nod and he chuckles. "That's kind of you to help her, just be careful, we don't need her getting pregnant."

"Of course," I say and he smiles at me. "Thank you for taking my duties, I will return to them as soon as I can."

"Take until dinner off, you may not have feelings for her but at least make her feel loved, women are so easily hurt," I smile a little and nod before walking out of the room, I go to my room and find Jazmine sitting with her back against the headboard of my bed with her knees to her chest, I close and lock the door behind me as I walk up to her.