Sebastian/mentallyunstable!reader

Sorry it's been awhile! I don't really write Black Butler anymore so this is one of my older stories. Let me know how you like it. Could you give me some suggestions as to what you'd like to see me publish soon?

Also, this uses the name Jazmine, since it's easier for me to write instead of (your name) or (y/n), not really sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was admitted to this hospital when I was 12 years old, I was found with my parents bodies around me, pieces of their flesh all around me and blood drenching my skin, I was smiling insanely and I had started drawing strange symbols on the walls with their blood. I was admitted to the top floor, I'm insane, I know I am. I'm dangerous. I sit in my room all day and rock back and forth muttering threats, curses and other strange phrases, sometime not even in English. I'm not trusted and I shouldn't be.
"Jazmine," I hear a male say and I look around the room and see a man in a butlers uniform with black hair and red eyes.
"What?" I ask and he walks up to me, "Stay! Don't come any closer!" He stops and I scoot further into my corner. "Stay away from me! I'm dangerous!"
"I'm here to help," I shake my head and he walks up to me, despite me telling him to stay away. He kneels in front of me and I pull me knees closer to my chest as I rock back and forth. "Do you remember me?"
"Name?" I ask and he sighs.
"Sebastian Michaelis, I was your butler," I stare at his face and shake my head no slowly.
"No, no, no, no," I mumble and he sighs.
"What do you remember?"
"Killing, voices, demons, orders, blood," I mutter and he sighs.
"Come with me," I shake my head no.
"I must stay, I don't trust myself, I'll kill again," He sighs and reaches out for me, I stiffen and he ruffles my hair, I look up at him and my eyes widen. "Sebastian?" I ask as a memory of him ruffling my hair when I was younger shows up and he smiles.
"I know you're in there Jazmine, just focus and clear your thoughts," I take his other hand and start looking at his fingers, he watches me curiously but I ignore him and continue playing with his fingers, watching how they bend and work. "Jazmine."
"What?" I ask as I glance up at his face.
"What are you doing?" I shrug.
"It's been so long since I've had a chance to be this close to another human, it's fun to watch how a body works," I say as I start bending his wrist and elbow, he tilts his head to the side but remains quiet.
"I've come to take you home," I shake my head no and release his arm as I wrap my arms around myself and he sighs. "It'll be alright, I'll be there with you."
"You don't understand! I'm not supposed to go!" I say and stand, I walk away from him and grab something from under my bed, it's a bunch of paper that I've drawn symbols on. "Is that normal? I'll just be sent right back here!" I say and shove them to his chest, he looks at them and his eyes widen.
"Where did you see these?"
"I don't know! I just draw what they tell me," He looks at me and I point to my head, "The voices! They tell me what to draw." He sighs and puts the papers down, he puts his hands on my head and presses on my temples lightly, I cry out in pain as I feel something seemingly rip out of my head and Sebastian sighs.
"I need you to come with me, I'm able to help you." I look at him and he smiles, "Please come home Jazmine." I step away from him.
"Where am I going to go? I have no home," Sebastian smiles.
"I have a new master, he's willing to take you in," I nod and grab his hand, I start looking at his fingers and he chuckles.
"Fingers are so fun to play with," I mutter as I play with his fingers, he chuckles and pulls his hand back, I look at him and he smiles.
"If you come with me, I'll let you play with my fingers even more," I smile widely and nod rapidly. "Let's go." I nod and grab his sleeve as we walk, he puts his arm around me and grips my arm as we walk. "I'm doing this in case you try to run off." I nod and we walk outside, my eyes widen when I see the flowers since it's spring.
"This is what the outside looks like?" I mutter, "I haven't seen this in years." I say and go to walk to a flower bush but Sebastian stops me.
"We have an entire garden at the manor," I smile and he leads me to a carriage, I look at him as he offers his hand, I tug on his fingers and laugh, he sighs, "Get in." I get in the carriage and see a boy with an eye patch, I tilt my head off to the side as I sit across from him, I pull my knees to my chest and put my feet on the seat.
"Is this who you were telling me about Sebastian?" The boy asks as Sebastian sits next to me, "She doesn't seem alright in the head."
"Oh, I'm not," I say with an insane grin and the boy raises an eyebrow, Sebastian sighs, I take his hand and start playing with his fingers, Sebastian smirks a little as he lets me play with his fingers.
"What is your name?" The boy asks and I ignore him.
"Don't know," I mutter and Sebastian sighs.
"You do know," I shrug a little and he pulls his hand back, I go to grab his hand but he stops me, "Now, answer his question and I'll let you entertain yourself again." I smile.
"Jazmine," I say and Sebastian smiles as he lets me play with his fingers, I make him cross his fingers and laugh, "Fascinating." I mutter and the boy raises an eyebrow. "Boy, what is your name?" I ask and the boy frowns.
"My lord, please remember her condition." I laugh and start bending Sebastian's wrist.
"Ciel Phantomhive," I nod and look at the boy, I reach out for him but Sebastian stops me.
"Jazmine, boundaries," I pout but start playing with both of his hands, I make him clap and I laugh. "What is so fascinating with my hands?"
"Try being locked up in a room for over ten years with nothing but a bed," I say and Sebastian raises an eyebrow before the carriage stops, Sebastian stops me from falling and gets out, I pout and Ciel gets out, I poke his cheek on his way out, he growls and I laugh. "Angry." I say and look at Sebastian.
"Come on out Jazmine," I nod and grab his hand, I get out and start playing with his fingers as we walk inside a large mansion. I look around and see four people, I get closer to Sebastian and he looks at me.
"It's alright." I nod and continue playing with his hand before he stops. "You four, come over here." The four people walk over and I hide behind Sebastian, I find two buttons on his tailcoat and start messing with them, "Jazmine, knock it off." I pout and stop. "Come out so you can meet everyone."
"Hi!" I say and jump out from behind Sebastian, I look at everyone with an insane smile and they all look at me like I'm crazy, well, I am.
"This is the new worker that I have informed you all about, she'll need time to adjust and I will be working with her with her issues so she'll be staying away from you all for your own safety." They all look at me confused and the blonde boy walks up to me, Sebastian watches carefully as he outstretches his hand.
"I'm Finny!" I smile at him and shake his hand.
"I'm Jazmine!" I say happily and Sebastian smiles a little, I take Finny's hand in mine and Sebastian's and make their index fingers touch, I laugh when I do, Sebastian sighs and pulls his hand from my grip and so does Finny.
"I'm Baldroy, but call me Bard." A blond man in white says with a cigarette in his mouth.
"I'm crazy," I say in response and he looks at Sebastian.
"Is she really crazy?" Sebastian sighs.
"She does have some severe mental issues, I will be working with her on them, but yes, you could say she is crazy," I smile widely and they all look at me cautiously, "She's also dangerous so try to stay away from her until I've gotten her stable enough to be around others."
"You're dangerous?" Finny asks and I nod, I take his hand and go to break one of his fingers but Sebastian quickly stops me.
"Jazmine, you cannot harm them," I pout and they all take a step back from me.
"I told you I shouldn't be out of the hospital Sebastian," I say quietly and he sighs as he ruffles my hair, I look at him and he smiles.
"You'll be fine," I look at him and he smiles reassuringly at me.
"How do you two know each other?" I hear Ciel ask and Sebastian smiles as I take his hand off my head and he looks at Ciel.
"I used to be her families butler before I served you, she was sent to the mental institution about 10 years ago after an incident that resulted with her parents death." Ciel raises an eyebrow and I smile insanely.
"I killed them, they were bad," I say maniacally and Sebastian sighs.
"Yes, she was the one who killed them," I smile up at Ciel.
"Who are you?" I ask as I look at a woman with red/violet hair and large glasses, I go to step closer to her but Sebastian stops me.
"Jazmine, you are not stable so stay back for now, alright?" I pout and nod before grabbing his hand and putting it on my head, I make him ruffle my hair and he smiles as he ruffles my hair, I smile and close my eyes.
"I'm Mey-rin, I am," I nod and open my eyes to look at the small old man, he goes 'ho, ho, ho' and turns into an adult looking man.
"I am Tanaka," I nod and smile, he puts out his hand for me to shake and I look at Sebastian.
"Go ahead and shake his hand gently," I nod and carefully shake Tanaka's hand, they both smile and Tanaka deflates back into his smaller form, I laugh and my stomach growls.
"Let's get you something to eat Jazmine," I nod and Sebastian looks at the others, "Return to your duties." They all run off and he looks up at Ciel. "I will proceed to get Jazmine settled in, if you need me, my lord, just call." Ciel nods and walks upstairs, Sebastian offers his hand and I link our fingers together, he smiles and we walk to a kitchen.
"Sit down Jazmine, I'll make you something to eat," I sit in one of the chairs and pull my knees so that my feet on the chair as I watch Sebastian cook. "Are you used to using silverware?" I shake my head no.
"I can't be trusted with silverware," He nods.
"You'll be using silverware here, you'll be supervised," I nod cautiously and he puts a plate of food in front of me along with a cup and a fork. "I've already cut the meat so you do not need a knife." I nod and start eating, he sits next to me and I look at his hand since it's on the table, I move it off the table and he raises an eyebrow as he puts his hand back on the table, only to have me swat his hand off. "Jazmine."
"Do you want to get stabbed?" I ask and he frowns.
"You must learn to control yourself."
"That's the thing Sebastian! I can't!" I say exasperated and he sighs as he puts his hand on the table, I go to stab his hand with the fork but he catches my wrist.
"Jazmine Elizabeth Kingston," I look at him confused.
"Who?" He sighs.
"That's your full name, your full name is Jazmine Elizabeth Kingston, you are 22 years old and my responsibility." I look at him and sigh as I drop the fork and start eating with my hands, he sighs as he watches me.
"Keep the silverware away," I say and he nods, "Why am I your responsibility?"
"Because I wanted to get you out of the hospital, I've known you from the day you were born and I know you shouldn't be in a mental asylum, I know what's wrong with you," I roll my eyes.
"I'm crazy," I say and finish eating, he hands me a napkin and I wipe my hands before yawning, I put my arms on my legs and close my eyes as I lay my head on my arms.
"Let's get you into bed," I open my eyes and look at Sebastian surprised.
"I get an actual bedroom?" He nods.
"It's attached to my own so that I can get to you easily." I nod and he stands, he puts the dishes in the sink and leads me out of the room, I grab his hand and play with his fingers as we walk. "Why are you so interested in fingers?"
"They're fun," I say and he raises an eyebrow, I merely smile up at him and he stops. He opens a door to a bedroom with a single bed and dresser.
"When you become more stable and trustworthy you will be able to have more furniture," I nod and he ruffles my hair. "Why don't you get some sleep? I'm sure you could use it, you've had an exciting day." I nod and he smiles before pushing me into the room, "Call for me if you need to use the bathroom, I'm going to lock your door from the outside, just as a precaution."
"Okay," I say and he smiles before closing the door, I hear the lock click shut and I sit in the corner, I smile and pull my knees to my chest as I fall asleep with my head in my knees.