Chapter 4

"Is this necessary, Grace," I rolled my eyes.

She ignored me, throwing more of my clothes to the floor.

"I don't understand how a person can have a huge closet and no decent clothes in it," she groaned. "I hate everything."

"Thanks," I groaned.

"Well I'm sorry," Grace yelled, unapologetic. "If you are going to meet my future husband, you need to look the part."

"And I'm sorry too," I yelled back. "But I'm pretty sure he's not interested in a 14yo little brat."

Grace mouth dropped open. Her bubble was popped and she looked hurt. She threw the rest of my clothes to the floor and headed out the door. I didn't mean to say that but she was getting on my nerves. Sigh. I picked up my clothes and laid them on my bed.

I roamed their them and found a cute denim skirt and a pink cami. I got dressed and didn't look half bad. Definitely, not like myself. I look like my lil Gracie. I was putting on my pink kicks that Grace bought me for my birthday far I never wore, when the two youngest Prescotts stormed into my room. They leaned against my door frame.

"What did you do to Grace," Sophie asked forcibly.

"Yeah," Zoë added. "She won't come out of her room."

"And she's talking about not going to the concert."

"You better fix this or I will hunt you down. I am going to meet Louis." Zoe finished, as both of them stared me down.

"Fine," I sighed, tying up my laces. "I'll talk to her."

I finished up and walked down the hall to Grace's room. Her name was colorfully displayed across her door. I softly knocked on her door but got no answer. I opened the door anyway and saw Grace laying on her bed, face down. She looked exactly like me when I got home from school. I started to walk over to her and she yelled at me to go away.

"No," I declined. "I will not go away, we have a concert to go to."

"I'm not going," she muffled though her pillow.

"Oh, yes you are," I replied. "You have to meet your husband Harry."

"He's not my husband," she sighed, sitting up. "Yet"

I smiled, "Gracie, I'm sorry. that's wasn't right to say. But you have to ease up a little bit."

She returned the smile, "I'm sorry too. I just want everything to be perfect. I only get one chance to impress them and I don't want anyone to ruin it."

"They are just a bunch of guys."

"A bunch of guys to you but to me, they're more." I rolled my eyes as she continued. "Listen, I will accept your apology if you go to the concert and just have fun. Don't worry about if they are a band or not. We both know, you will never admit that, but just have fun. Deal?"

I sighed and smiled, "Deal."

She smiled and hugged me. "By the way, nice choice of outfit. Why didn't I see that?"

I giggled. Just then, the twins walked into the room.

"So are we still going," Zoë asked.

"Heck yah we're going," Grace announced.

"Good," Sophie yelled. "I did not want to waste a perfectly good outfit to go no where."

"Okay, okay. Let's get going before I change my mind," I rolled my eyes.

The girls jumped up with a second thought and we headed for the car. This was going to be the most memorable yet tortuous concert I never wanted to go to. Well, it's off to the circus.