Chapter 7

He didn't complain when we pulled up in the drive-thru of Nando's. I rolled down my window and started to place my order: A double chicken wrap and some chicken wings. Shockingly, the boy in the back didn't say anything when I got him a double wrap as well.

The girl at the second window took a second look at my passenger before I sped out of the drive-thru. Her mouth dropped as she nearly screamed. I think she recognized him. I was really hoping she didn't. She could mess up my plan if she calls the cops.

I passes him one of the double chicken wraps and pulled behind a local gas station so we could eat. He looked at the wrap like I poisoned it. I shrugged my shoulders as I started to eat mines.

"I suggest you eat it," I mumbled between bits. "You might not get anything else for a while."

And with that, he stuffed his face with the biggest bite I ever did see. He looked like a damn blowfish. I nearly choked trying not to laugh. His wrap was done in like 3 bites, which was both very depressing or very disturbing. I was actually shocked he didn't choke.

"I'm scared to ask of you want some wings." I whispered more to myself than to him.

He raised his eyebrow, "Why?"

"As fast as you are eating, I going to be accused of murder when you choke on one."

He cracked a smile, "I'm not gonna choke. Not on a wing anyway."

I sighed, looking at him in the rear view mirror. He stared out the window. Just staring. I took the wings out of the bag and held them behind me. He looked at the container. Just staring.

"Go on, take one." He slowly took the wings from me and smiled.

"Thanks," he mumbled, stuffing one in his face. "So, what exactly are you going to do to me?"

"Well," I started, taking out a few napkins. I wiped my mouth and hands and gave him a few too. "I just want to prove a point about boy bands. I'm not going to hurt you. At least, that wasn't my plan."

"And what exactly is your point?" He wiped his hands and placed the wings container on the back seat.

I shook my head, "My point is that you ain't a real boy band. You and your friends aren't even close. You are the exactly opposite of the definition of a boy band."

"Are you serious?" He cut me off. "We definitely aren't anything like those other bands. We are unique and we don't follow any rules."

"Exactly. You aren't."

"I'm confused." He frowned.

Ugh. How can this be so difficult? Boy bands stick to a specific model and these losers are completely outside of that. If you don't fit the mode, then you aren't it.

"Of course, you are." I sighed. "And once the world notices that you aren't there and the band can sing without you, they will understand."

"Ya know, they know how to sing without me." He explained.

I smiled, "And that's what I'm hoping."

"I have to go the bathroom."

His words caught me off guard.