Sniplet

"So, are you going to let me out?" he asked, staring at my speechless face.

His bright blue eyes were more intense than the poster revealed. I didn't know what to do. All sense told me to unlock the door so he could get out. However, all my sense were out the window. I turn on the child locks and pulled off. His body jerked back as the car raced out of the parking lot.

"What do you think you're doing," he said, sliding across the seat as I turned a corner.

"I don't know. Just be quiet." I snapped, turning another corner and exiting the parking lot.

What was I doing? I just kidnapped someone. Not just anyone, someone supposedly famous. I was completely out of my mind. I looked in the rear view mirror, at the stadium behind us. The passenger in the backseat was frantically pulling at the door handles, trying to escape.

"Stop that," I said, trying to remain calm. But he continued to panic. "STOP IT, I SAID" I yelled a bit louder. He stopped cold, leaning as far back against the seat as he possibly could. "Just stay calm and I promise I won't hurt you."

Hurt him? I didn't really want to hurt him. I didn't plan to hurt him. I really didn't plan any of this. I don't even know what I'm doing. But now, I have an opportunity to get the bottom of this boy band theory and Niall Horan was the prefect guy to solve this problem. Now, I need to come up with a real plan and fast.