Chapter 1

"Sophie! Zoë! Grace! Breakfast." Mom yelled up the stairs. My sisters were running late, again. They were the average preteen girls, who sat in front of their mirrors for hours. Me, on the other hand, I've been ready for a while.

"Hey mom, can I drive your car today?" I asked.

"My car?" she laughed. "You cannot drive my car, hunny."

"Come on, mom. I've had my license for like ever now and you said that once I can help pay the insurance, I can drive it."

"I said you can drive the car. I didn't say which car. What's wrong with the minivan?"

"It's a mom-mobile. It was meant for old people" I added. She looked at me like she was going to slap me. "I mean, for older more maturer people."

"Nice save." she mumbled.

I begged "Come on mom, please."

"Lori-Ann Marie Preston." she huffed, making me cringe. "I'll make a deal with you."

"I'm listening."

"I have to work late at the hospital, so I need you to take your sisters to that concert tonight. If you can do that without arguing with your sisters, I'll let you drive my car all next week."

"You mean, I have to take them to that One Rejection concert?"

"It's One Direction." Grace claimed, as she skipped down the stairs. She was a feisty 14 year old prima-donna. Her golden brown curls bounced with each step. She finally sat down and started eating breakfast.

"No, they are a bunch of reject boys that are only famous because they are cute." I replied. "They aren't even a real boy band."

"They are, too." Zoë added, walking downstairs. Sophie followed and they sat down at the breakfast table. My 13 year old twin sisters were identical in very way. Aside from taste in colors, they were exactly alike. They wore the same outfits, same style, same everything.

"Can they dance?" I asked Zoë.

"They don't need to..."

"...they are our five crazy weirdoes." Sophie finished.

"Still sounds like losers to me." I laughed.

Mom cleared her throat and stared at me. "So, do we have a deal, Lori?"

I sighed, "Mom.....ugh. Yes. I'm only doing this for the good car."

My mom smiled and hugged Grace. "Guess who's taking you to the One Direction concert tonight?"

"Uncle Paul?" Grace answered.

"Who?" Mom asked confused.

Sophie shook her head, "Uncle Paul..."

"...the boy's security guard..." Zoë finished.

Mom still looked confused and shook her head, "No. Your favorite big sister Lori is taking you."

The girls all groaned.

"But she doesn't even like them." Grace groaned.

"But she loves her sisters," Mom added. "And, you girls can tell her all about the boys. Maybe she will understand your obsession."

"It's not an obsession," said Sophie.

"Its dedication." said Zoë.

"Fine." Grace stated. "But Harry is mines. And, if you even look at him, you are staying in the car."

The three girls got up from the table and rushed out the door. My mom handed me the keys to the minivan. "Great. This should be fun."