Lost & Found

We ran past the cells, past the lazy guards and straight towards the door. Robin was right behind me, making sure we weren't being followed.

"Quick! Behind those chairs!"
A set of ugly looking guards walked past. Not noticing our miraculous escape.
Robin showed me the short way out, since he had virtually grown up there.

"How could he of let you live in a place like this!" I said between breaths and runs.
"You get used to it after a while!"
......
We finally got to the woods. Robin dragging me by the arm quickly and quietly. 
"Which way is it home?"
"I'm not sure."
Then suddenly a little red figure came out of an oval shaped tree. I jumped back, alarmed at the strange interruption. To my surprise, it was LoveDay.

"I'm so glad to see you LoveDay! Do you know the way home?"
"Yes dear. Come with me, I'll walk you. Let me guess...this was my brothers fault?"
"Well....not exactly."

I explained Robins disappearance and how his farther had taken him. LoveDay was shocked at this and frowned for the rest of the short journey.

"Home! At last!" I said to the two of them.
"I hope you are alright now. I shall have to talk to your uncle about this."
I nodded my head and began to walk ahead.
"Oh, and Maria."
My head shot back to LoveDay.
"Happy Birthday."
I smiled and looked at Robin.

To Be Continued...