MRS. LAGDAMEO

She sighed as she saw how slowly people gathered in front of the mansion's big lawn. They were composed of the most prominent people on the country. Politicians, actors, directors, musicians and more. All knew of who the man of the hour is. Two years and a half since she made a deal with him, she was now standing in the mansion's balcony, looking down at all the people who were there to witness the event of the year.

It was the day she becomes MRS. TRISTAN LAGDAMEO. After turning her back from everyone, she is now about to be trapped in another set-up.

An arrangement she needed to fulfill for a day in every month that she gets to see her child. She turned her back from everyone, Dalton, Curtis and Savannah. Everything that happened to her from the past, she tried her best to forget all about it. All she ever wanted right now is to face her life as fate has presented her. 

The sun was almost setting when she walked down the staircase towards the garden kung saan gaganapin ng kasal. She stood at the big door just as before it would open up to reveal her to everyone. If it was at a different circumstance, she would have been happy that this day has come. 

She never really thought of being married in her lifetime. Kailangan pa palang paglaruan siya ng tadhana para maranasan niya ang maglakad sa wedding isle. She sighed as the door slowly opened and revealed the set of people who were there to witness their union. 

In the background was a song that she was too familiar off. It was the song that Tristan and her danced to the first time they met sung by one of her favorite local singers Aiza Seguerra. Hindi nya alam kung paano'ng nagawa ni Tristan na maimbitahan ang singer sa kanilang kasal. But then she realized, there is no measure to what he could or could not do. 

She managed to let out a smile as she saw all of the people stand up and paid attention to the woman wearing her veil. She took a hard grip on the bouquet she was holding. It was composed of lilies and black roses, the one's she had always imagined to be her wedding's main color. 

The whole garden was decorated with a bunch of lilies and black roses made into arcs for the entourage. The seats also had a bunch of the same flowers. She didn't have a lot of time for the entourage and the wedding was mostly arranged by an organizer. She was only involved on picking colors or designs for the cake and the gown. She just wanted to care less, kahit pa ilang beses siyang pinilit ni Tristan na makipag cooperate, she always end up telling him that she trusted them. 

Now, as she was walking towards him, she can't stop but cry. She now officially has signed her sentence, and kabayaran sa lahat ng kasalanan niya. A lifetime of suffering with the devil who is now waiting for her at the man made altar. She saw how his expression changed, he must be thinking that she is happy that this whole thing happened. And all she needed to do is to allow him to think of it that way.

As he reached out to her, she smiled. He took a tissue and wiped her tears away. Maybe, just maybe, she'll have a good life with him. Maybe she'll learn to love him and live a harmonious life with him. Right now, all she could think of is to let fate play games with her. 

"Come what may.." she whispered.

"We are gathered here today, to witness the exchange of vows by two people who were connected by Fate. Tristan Lagdameo and Camille Gutierrez, you are now here, standing in front of all these people who will serve as your witnesses to this holy matrimony."

The whole wedding seemed so blur to her.  The next thing she knew, he was lifting the veil and was kissing her. She absently responded to the kiss, then the clap of all the people who were there to witness the whole event. She managed to smile even if she's getting a little oblivious. 

What followed was a grand celebration that she still was too numb to enjoy. She was now officially Mrs. Tristan Lagdameo.