Chapter III - The Underground

Her day was still long and she knows that it isn't ending anytime soon. She and Tristan were constantly texting or calling each other asking about how their day are going. Tristan like any politician was also a businessman.

Kung hindi man sa opisina nito ay dumadalaw ito sa lahat ng negosyo nito at ng pamilya na ipanamana na rin sa kanya.

He was a business mogul who was into stocks, hotels, bars, restaurants, at kung ano-ano pa mang kaya nitong palaguin. His wealth was never ending and she too has her fair share of it. He was an only son and both his parents are dead kaya halos wala itong ibang inaatupag kundi ang mga negosyo nito.

Now that they were married, she was part of those wealth. She never signed any prenuptial agreement and all of Tristan's money are now in a joint account with her as part of it.

She basically became one of the richest asian worldwide. And all these she didn't have a single idea what to do with it.

Right now she's out to look for the people who will serve as her protectors in the time of trouble.

"Where are we?"

"An unfamiliar territory. Just a tip though. Kapag nasa loob ka na, never bow your head down. Be the bitch that everyone will want you to be. And please, choose wisely."

"O-okay."

They entered a very narrow pathway towards what seemed to be a dungeon. The silence was defeaning and soon habang lumlayo sila sa dambana ay unti-unti niyang naririnig ang hiyawan ng iilang mga tao.

She expected the worst that could happen. And as she saw how that small spec of light turned up, she was astonished at what she saw.

It seemed like an underground MMA fighting arena.

Everyone were ruthlessly yelling habang dalawang lalaki ang nasa gitna nga isang enclosed arena.

Naghihiyawan na ang mga manonood as the guy with the red belt in his hips started kicking his opponent tirelessly. Nakikita pa niya halos ang mga dugong tumatalsik sa paligid ng mukha nito at sa buong sahig ng arena.

"This is the underground. Dito mo mahahanap ang pinakamatinik, pinakamarahas, at pinakamatapang na fughters. They're all ruthless and willing to die for the people who's willing to pay. Most of the politicians hire thier people from here."

"Paano mo nalaman ang tungkol sa lugar na 'to?"

"I know alot of things Camie. Things that you may just don't want to know. So, sa ngayon, look at all of them and choose. Once you tell me who you want, I'll pull up their profile and they'll be invited tonight. Choose as many as you can."

She was left momentarily stunned with what Sanya said. She had a feeling na minsan ay nagkaroon ito ng involvement sa underground business.

She took a deep breathe and looked at all the fighters who were in the arena. As she was observing, she noticed that some of these fighters seemed to be prisoners. She even saw a part of the dungeon where beds were set up.

Kahit saan siya lumingon, she could recognize men and women who were in the political circle. Some were big names in the showbiz industry while some were popular businessmen.

Kahit saan siya lumingon ay nakikita niya ang iba't -ibang klase ng taong nagnanais na makakuha ng proteksyon sa mga taong naririto sa underground.

She spotted 3 elusive people she can't take her eyes off. They seemed to be 3 good friends na pawang nakatanaw sa dalawang taong kasaluluyang nakikipaglaban.

As she looked at them, she noticed the bar code tattoos on their left arm. They also have the same infinity tattoo on their necks na tila ba sadyang ipinalagay ang mga iyon doon.

The man with the red belt that was in the arena had the same tattoo. The four of them seemed to all have thr same body built and type.

Tiyempo ring dumating si Sanya.

"So may napili ka na ba?"

"Are those three sort of brothers?" Sabay turo niya sa tatlong lalaking kanina pa niya napansin.

"Wow, nice choice. The Sacramento brothers. Wala pang nakapagpapayag sa kanilang sumali sa ganitong mga offers. It also may have something to do with the fact na halos lahat ay gustong kunin ang isa lang sa kanila which is Wykes."

"Then tell them I want all four of them. Mas matindi kapag pamilya mo ang kasama mo. So why not."

"You got it."

As Sanya walked away, she took her burn phone. A samsung flip phone she made sure no one would know of.

"I have a favor to ask. Yes. It is me. I only have a minute so listen very carefuly."

She gave a few instructions to the person she was talking to on the phone. As soon as she was finished, mabilis niyang ibinalik ang cellphone sa loob ng kanyang pouch.

"All set. We have to go. Meron kapang kailangang gawin."

She looked at the four men as she noticed how the four of them looked up at the balcony where she was watching the game. She stared as the man with the red belt who just won the game joined them. Nang makita ang apat, nagpaunlak siya ng isang tango. Which they all responded with a nod as well.

She was fully booked that day indeed with all the charitoes she needed to visit in behalf of Tristan and the meetings that he could not appear at. That was when she was thankful that she took marketing. Or else she would have not understood a single thing they were talking about.

And then when she reached home, she knew her job has not ended yet. Unti-unti ay dumating ang mga taong inimbitahan ni Sanya who was supposed to be her army.

"We'll they are all ready for you. Ikaw? Handa ka na ba para sa kanila?"

"Let's get this over with. Gusto ko nang matulog ng maaga."

"Let's go then."