Chapter II - The Army

As complicated as politics is, Camie realized that Sanya was indeed the best choice for an assistant.

She was quick and influential and she knew almost everyone who was popular in the political industry.

Right now, they were inside a publishing company trying to look for her pr and publicists.

She was in the middle of a tri-media institution looking out for who could be the best choice.

"I thought these people are supposed to be unbiased with the third state and all. "

"Well tao pa rin sila. May kahinaan. Find that and you'll have an allie."

"Makes sense."

"I want to introduce you to someone so please stay here."

"Okay."

Camie was observing everyone who was busy with almost everything that they could be busy of. From the news, to the entertainment up to the printing department. Paano hinahanap ang taong magiging tapat sa kanya sa departamentong ito. All she ever sees are people who only care about their job.

"Mrs. Lagdameo?"

It was a petite woman who was wearing tight glasses. She was wearing these old sneakers and skinny jeans. In her side was a camera.

"Do I know you?"

"I'm Cheska. Isa ako sa mga photographer ng publishing company. And no hindi mo ako kilala. Wow! This is amazing. I am seeing you right now."

"Thank you for the compliment I guess."

"Are you here to see anyone?"

"I'm waiting for my assistant. She's working on something with your manager I guess."

"I see. We'll it was nice seeing you. I am just excited. Hindi kasi araw-araw na may nakikita ako'ng celebrity."

Napatawa siya sa itinuran nito.

"I'm not actually. I just got involved with the popular people."

"Well, hindi ganun ang palagay namin sa'yo. But it's still an honor."

Tiyempo namang dumating si Sanya.

"So I found the perfect people and you'll meet them tonight. Ikaw na ang bahalang pumili mamaya. For now, we have to go."

"Hold on. Cheska?"
Muling napalingon ang babaeng kanina ay kausap niya.

"Yes?"

"Do you have time tonight? Maybe you can join them. Come to my place."

"Ahmmm yeah. Sure.I'd love to do that."

"Sanya, can you give her my card. I'd like her to join my team."

"Sure."

Inabot naman agad ni Sanya ang isang maliit na calling card na kulay itim.

"I'll see you tonight?"

"I will be there."

"We have to go Camie. Marami pa tayong pupuntahan."

"Okay."

As she left the publishing company, she let out a smile. She could actually have fun with her status and even use it to her advantage.

Their next stop was a popular fashion botique. The designer us known for being a renowned international designer. Marami na itong nagawang international fashion shows at nakapag trabaho na rin sa iba-ibang celebrities and artists.