Chapter XIII - SURGE

They were laying in their bed facing each other. 

"Are you really certain that this is what you want to do?"

She smiled as she caressed his face. He automatically grabbed it and kissed tenderly.

"I know that I am not supposed to leave you. I want to keep fighting with you until the time that we get through this. But either we do this, or you will die. And I don't want that to happen. I care too much for you."

"I love you Camie. I hope you know that."

"I know. And this may not be the typical marriage that everyone will think of but I have loved you in my own little ways. I also hope that you know that Tristan."

He nodded while tears were starting to fall. 

"You are strong Tristan. You will get through this. But right now, we have to do the right thing."

"I'm sorry for everything that I did Camie. I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me."

"I have forgiven you. Same as how I have learned to forgive Savannah for everything."

"Take care of yourself my darling."

"I will."

For the last time, they kissed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"In a sad news, Senatorial candidate Tristan Lagdameo is now a widower again as wife Camille Lagdameo passed away last night due to what is said to be a medical surge."

Napuno ang buong buwan ng mga balita tungkol sa paglisan ni Camie. The people who knew her mourned. Issues rose about Tristan becoming a widower again. But all of it were forgotten given that there were no evidences that could link him to her supposed death. 

Camie was wearing a huge sunglasses as she was walking with Faith. Nasa isang pantalan sila ngayon kasama si Dalton, Curtis at ang mga taong hinire nya as her people. 

As soon as she reache dthem, Dalton took Faith from her. She stood in front of Curtis and Caressed his face.

"I will never forget how you made me wild somehow. I hope you will find the woman for you."

"Take care of yourself Camie. I know you will be in a better place now."

"I will be. Please don't forget me. In Case you'll forget, patay na ako."

"Won't happen. You will always be my true love."

"I'm just sad that I could not reciprocate that feeling."

"Not a problem babe."

She bestowed him a kiss on the cheek.

"Sayang at hindi masyadong mahaba ang naging trabaho namin sa'yo." it was Gene one of the brothers.

"I hope you will all be okay. You were all compensated properly. But please, take care of Tristan. He needs all of you right now."

"Patuloy pa rin kaming magiging tauhan niya Camie. Don't worry." Craig smiled blinked at her.

"You were all wonderful. Live your life to the fullest. Don't forget, alam 'nyo kung saan 'nyo ako mahahanap. And Me and Dalton will communicate when we need all of you. I hope you won't turn your back on me."

"Never."  Crystal then hugged her.

Isa-isa ay niyakap siya ng mga ito. They all thanked her for the great experience and gave her a good luck. She was overwhelmed but happy at the same time. She's finally getting free and will now be living with her daughter.

"Camie, we have to go."

Dalton was now calling her from the ship's deck. She smiled at them one more time and bid her final goodbye. As she stepped up the boat she can't help but think of all the things that happened to her. From being the messed up girl she thought she was to being someone's mistress to being a senatorial candidates mistress then wife. 

Somehow, her entire life seemed too colorful and too complicated but now she could only smile and be thankful. 

END