Chapter V - Liberty

Sanya was laying in her bed as she was recalling everything that happened in her life. Discovering Camie's secret was a shock to her. Alam niyang maraming bagay ang hindi niya inaasahan nang magdesisyon siyang tanggapin ang trabaho bilang assistant ni Tristan. But she never thought of an innocent child getting involved. 

She closed her eyes as she recalled the first time she met the only woman she cared about. 

(Flashback

She was walking towards a steep street when suddenly her shoe's heel got broken. She whispered a silent curse as she realized that something is going to go badly wrong with her corporate attire. She was on her way to an interview to become a campaign manager. She got excited when she received the call from the candidate who was to be the next president of the country. It was the opportunity she has been waiting for. 

As she took off her heels, she decided to take a sit in one of the elevated corner of the street. She closed her eyes as she tried to pray for what to do next. As she sighed and once again tried to open her eyes, she noticed a pair of Adidas in front of her. Slowly, she looked up as she tried to recognize who was in front of her. 

"Trouble in Paradise?"

She smiled as she recognized her face. The one and only daughter of her soon - to - be boss. 

"I.. I guess it is.. trouble in paradise." she smiled as she noticed how her heart skipped a beat. 

"I can help you. Here." inabot nito ang mga kamay kay Sanya. 

She hesitated to accept it knowing that she really didn't have any other choice. But then, she chose to grab her open hand and stood up. As she followed her towards the mansion's entry, she can't stop but be mesmerized at how she was sweating. She noticed how her breast seemed to be trying to get out of the sports bra she was wearing. Everything suddenly seemed to be very arousing to her. The way she moved, the way she swayed her hands when she was walking. All of it just seemed erotic now. 

She was now sitting in a couch as she waited. When Liberty came back, she was already bringing with her a red stiletto. Nabigla siya nang biglang umupo sa sahig si Liberty katapat lamang ng mga paa niya. 

"You don't have to do that."

Liberty looked at her with an alluring smile. 

"I insist." she then proceeded on holding her feet and wearing the shoes on her feet. As she slowly slipped her foot in, she wanted to imagine that her fingers were lingering a little too long than she was expecting. 

"My father loves red. If there's anything that I could do to help, most probably red shoes. Stilettos to be more specific. You'll eventually know why."

She smiled as Liberty stood up. Tamang- tama rin lang nang dumating ang mga magulang nito. She walked towards them and shook their hands. 

"Mr. President."
"Oh god, that's soon to be."
"Well, you will be. It's a pleasure to meet you sir."
"Thank you for also coming in. If you may, come with us."

She was then taken into a private room where the rest of tge presidential candidate's constituents were already settled. She was asked to stand up in front of everyone.

"Go ahead, tell them about yourself."

"I'm Sanya Sandoval." She automatically felt a little nervous. Then she met Liberty's eyes. She just came in already dressed up. Napalitan na ang sports attire na kanina ay suot nito.

"I have been doing electorial campaigns for the last 6 years with local officials. Mostly for mayoral candidates and governors. It is noe a big step to be communicated by your team for the presidential election."

"Pipityugin lang pala ang mga naipanalo mo. How can you guarantee that you could help us win this election." It was one of the senatorial candidates under the partylist.

"Oo nga naman. No offense, but we were shocked why Alvin here, our presidential candidate chose you. Hindi ka kilala. You may not even have the best network to help us win."

It was another candidate under the partylist. She slowly felt a sudden rush within her.

She gave out her most crooked smile.

"You're probably right. I may not have the best network. Not even the best reputation. Pipityugin nga lang ako. But I know for a fact that three of the senatorial candidates in this party list are criminals who unfortunately raped an 18 year old starlet. Another two are drug lords who are being protected by our very own military. And of course, our presidential candidate who is unfortunately a faggot."

Nanaig ang katahimikan sa buong silid. She definitely hit a lot of buttons.

"Pipityugin nga lang ako but I know I am cunning and ruthless. I didn't come here unprepared. I will never be. I am an underdog, yes. But I fight giants like David. And i think that is what this party list needs. So your choice. But please know that you can't kill me. I know who you are and I know what I am signing up for. Again, I am never unprepared."

Everyone looked at her as though she just caused a storm on everyone's property. She was asked to get out of the room as they were supposed to be deciding. Matapos and halos isang oras na paghihintay, the men in suits got out of the room.  The presidential candidate then offered his hand towards her for a handshake. 

"Well, I'm pretty sure that I am not making any mistake with this decision. Welcome to my team Sanya."

Napangiti siya sa tinuran ng kandidato. She shook his hands with great joy as the rest of the gentlemen were all smiles kahit alam niyang ang iba ay plastik ang ngiti. She was instructed to come back first thing in the morning the following day to start with the campaign.

Then as all of them left, she saw her again emerging from the bunch of men in their suits.

A sweet smile crossed her lips.

"I was wondering if you could maybe join me for a little drink. Being that you and I will be working together most of the time."

"Well, sino ba naman ako para tumanggi?"

She was taken inside another private room. As she took a look at all around the room, Liberty was leaning on the door staring at her.

"You are amazing."

Napatitig siya dito. Then her curiousity took a toll on her. She slowly came nearer. But as she was just a few inches away from her, Liberty grabbed her collar and bestowed her a ravage kiss.

Her curiosity was suddenly satisfied but her lips were craving for more. She allowed Liberry to take her to the deepest set of the kiss.

Just as she was already hooked, Liberty let go of her and walked a few steps aeay from her.

"You can go now."

Just like that, naramdaman niyang tila siya binuhusan ng isang balde ng malamig na tubig.