THEXWEIRDXCHILD

Third person POV

After the child had disappeared from the gods sight she was found by a priestess far in the mountains who was looking for herbs .

The priestess looked young about her 20s . As she was gathering herbs she heard a soft cry . She was startled to know that someone else was out here since this was a mountain . The mountain was rarely visited and was very desolate.

Who would bring a child along ?? She thought as she kept putting herbs in her little cute basket .

It has been at least ten minutes and she was starting to get a little nervous because the child she heard wouldn't stop crying . After exactly fifth-teen minutes she grew the guts to stand up and walk over to wear she heard the crying .

She was shocked to find a tiny newborn baby in a basket with a blanket . She covers her mouth as she stared at the poor baby .who would leave a child out here alone ? She thought to herself .

She then decided to grab the baby . As she picked her up from the basket she uncovered her from the blanket. She was shocked to what she saw next .

The child had fox ears ?! The woman's mouth fell to the ground in awe .

The baby she was holding had grayish white hair with for ears . And what also caught her attention was that when the child opened its eyes in her arm they were gold and shined so bright like the sun . The priestess Saki was left speechless.

The priestess has never seen anything so rare and beautiful. After waiting to see if anyone came for the child for hours the priestess decided to take the baby with her to the temple .

The priestess has now became the new guardian of this rare child .

The priestess waited for a week to see if anyone was looking for the peculiar child under her care but no one did .
The priestess then decided to take the child in completely by giving her a name . She would be called kimiko .

Time skip
_____________________________
Without realizing it time had past quickly and kimiko was growing up a marvelous child .
Kimi what shirt for her name and that's what Saki called her . Kimi was extremely smart .

Saki knew how to read and right and began teaching the child at the age of 5.
Kimi learned everything in two years .

Saki beloved kimi was a blessed child . Kimi was adventurous and often wandered the woods , home , and village .  She was very friendly and pretty which caught everyone's attention .

People in the village saw her as weird because of her ears , but soon began to accept kimiko as the kind hearted child she was .

Kimi awoke the power of controlling water at the age of 8 when she fell in a river . In desperate need of surviving she had a sort of awakening . The water carried her to the shore out of its will . Kimi began to cherish her ability and learned how to control it properly .

At the age of 9 Kimiko heard of the amazing thing called hunter exam . From the first time she heard about it kimi knew she would have to become one . She longed for adventures and seeing the outside world with her own eyes .

Kimi explained everything to Saki the priestess she considered her mother . Saki did not complain knowing that the child was born for this .

Saki began to train Kimi in swordsman ship so she would be prepared for the hunter exams .
After years of hard training kimi had mastered everything her teacher Saki could teach her .

Kimi was now 12 . She was prepared and had a drive in her for adventour and seeing new things .

Sorry for the short chapter ! It's more like a timeline type of chapter ....

    Words : 623