EARSXAREXGONE

GODS POV

"Wow ! Our little creation is growing rather quickley ! The strings of fate are rapped around her quite well!" God of elements proclaims . She sits in her throne with an enthusiastic smile watching her favorite human just finish the trick tower phase .

" I'm surprised she was able to unlock one of your elements before time ..." god of wisdom rambles sitting patiently with his know it all look .

"Aha ! And if she didn't she may have died , and our fun would have been over and our project a fail . Hey ! Didn't you give her the ability to see her opponents moves slowly god of time ! Why didn't it work ?!"  God of elements continues .

"Huh?!" God of time wakes up from her nap because of all the noise directed at her .
God of gods hand palms at his lazy companion as she wipes the saliva that escaped her mouth during her nap . "Well she has to unlock the ability . kind of like when she she unlocked the water element . She has to be worthy of such skill." She finally answers .

"I still can't figure out why you gave her those fox ears god of beauty and love ? I mean their irrelevant and now she has to hide herself from everyone ." God of strength Mentions out of curiosity .

The god of love giggles a bit before responding "I just thought it would make things interesting . And they will disappear when she hits womanhood ." She looks at god of strength with a small smile indicating she's done talking .

"Well then when does she hit womanhood ?! Shouldn't she have already turned into a women ! " god of strength continues .

"Time is key ." Says god of time from the other side of the circle of thrones .

" what do you guys think of her friends ?" God of gods finally speaks .

" I really like that white haired kid . He looks interesting and comes from a good family ." God of war insists as she smirks and holds up her face with her hand , elbowing her leg ,sitting in an unwomanly way .

"Oh ! oh ! Who do you think she will fall in love with ?! " god of elements ask excitedly. Just by looking at her face you can tell she's dying to know .

"Hmmm , maybe the greenish-Black haired kid . But I believe the white haired kid has a better chance even tho he doesn't deserve a gift from the gods because that's what she is to humanity . " god of planets says in a prideful matter .

" I believe the white haired kid will win her heart fairly ." Says god of love in a low tone while giggling a bit .

"She's going to be quite the handful she needs someone strong by her side because of the adventures that lay ahead ." God of wisdom babbles .

" am I the only one who wants her to change up her look ? It's getting kind of boring watching her with a cloak not being able to see her face . How do we get rid of her ears ??" God of strength and power says in a loud tone while rolling his eyes .

" just wait a little bit longer I'm sure she's at the point of turning into a women soon . Plus she's also at the age where she may start liking boys ." Mentions god of time in her usual relaxed tone . If she had a spirit animal it would be a sloth because of how relaxed and slow they are .

" hmhmhmhm . It's closer than you think . " giggles once again are heard from god of beauty and love .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Down on earth ~ kimikos pov

Since we came back from trick tower I've been feeling quite weird . And by weird I mean I feel nostalgic and my tummy hurts .