THEXHUNTERXEXAM

THE PICTURE ABOVE IS HOW KIMIKO LOOKS ! Hope you think she's pretty ! And no she sadly doesn't have a tail : )

Kimiko POV

The day that I would leave the place called home came quicker than expected .

I woke up early that morning so that I could prepare my things . I took a shower and put on my new clothes . Saki insisted on getting me new clothes which I thought weren't necessary but we ended up getting them anyways .

After everything I had breakfast with Saki who seemed to be a little happy and sad that I was going . She new I was prepared but since she took care of me like a daughter it was as if her own daughter were leaving her .

After that I was to go to the port . But before anything I had to keep my ears and eyes a secret . They weren't what you called normal ...... even with my weird looks I was confessed by almost most of the boys in my town but none of them seemed to really catch my attention so it was a hassle . I put on a light blue cloak that covered my ears and eyes .
I was grateful because I could still see even if my eyes were covered .

I wave at Saki as I leave my home since I was found . I run past the town I explored and knew everything about waving at everyone who I had met . I was sad but happy . I would have the chance to explore and find things never found ! This is where my little adventure begins !

I make my way to the port and look around at all the people here . The ships second stop was here , it had stopped at whale island before .
The  men around all looked older than 20 . There were short to tall skinny to fat . There were all kinds and since I was short maybe about 5'1 they were already looking down on me and underestimating . I wait in line until I get on the boat . There are many men here . I heard the hunter exam was hard to the point where you could die so not many women or children took the test . But I'm confident in my abilities . I have a katana that I can defend myself with and pretty good swordsmanship skills .

I look around a bit more and the men are giving me a glare as if I don't belong here. I want to stick out my tongue at them but I don't want unnecessary problems . I climb above the cabin where you can see the entire view of everything around . I breath in the air of the salty sea . It feels good I've never been at sea .

I look around at the clouds and sea looking for birds and weird looking clouds . I also listen to the men who are boasting about themselves and what there going to do after they pass the exam , I giggle a bit . My ears give me the ability to hear anything around me if I focus . It's actually very helpful for example when someone tries sneaking up on me I could hear the slightest noise and footsteps they make .

The Seahawks as squawking loudly . I'm guessing there's going to be a storm later on. What a bummer and the weather was really nice too . I sit up and watch all the passengers . I notice a boy with greenish black hair and green suit . He looks about my age but he's a bit taller . I watch him take a deep breath. He must either have talent or be stupid to join the hunter exam since not many children join . He then runs to the captain and warns him that there's a storm ahead . A little smile covers my mouth . I'm guessing he must have a little talent since he could predict the storm .

I observe him as he walks back into the cabin . After a while of sitting there I notice the sky getting darker . It's going to rain in a bit . I jump off the tall cabin and head down to where all the men are at . I don't like being around them but I wouldn't want to mess up the clothes Saki worked so hard to get for me .

As I enter I get stares from the men . I notice the green kid with two other boys . One is tall with nice blonde hair , grey eyes , and some exotic clothes from my perspective . The other one was a man with a suitcase and suit . He doesn't really look prepared to enter the hunter exam but that's on him ....