PHASEXONE

Kimikos POV

We've been walking for hours . Leorio And kurapica are exhausted . And I'm surprised at how much energy gon has. All my life I've honestly had really good stamina . And I'm stronger than all the boys back home too ! I'm quite proud at that honestly .

We reached a cabin and heard screams ?! all of us ran towards the cabin . When we reached the cabin there was a huge creature hovering over a hurt man . My eyes widen at how weird scary and cool this creature looks ! I wasn't scared but excited .

The creature flew out and the man on the floor looked hurt . "Please that monster took my wife !" The man said holding his wound. As leorio dashed to help the man I smell the mans blood . It's similar to the creature ?? I smirk as I know what this is . I turn to see both gon and kurapica gone. They dashed in action without even thinking .

I facepalm . "Leorio I'll go try and help the others find the women ." I say as I walk out the door . Leorio nods as he looks down at  the hurt man , I think I know why he needs money .... I'm guessing he wants to become a doctor .
I mean he even brought a first aid kit . I see that's what his case was for .

I start walking into the woods hearing every sound around me . I take a deep breath as I smell the air . The creature is near I can smell it . I walk for about 5 minutes until I hear the sound of wings I turn to see the creature a few feet away from me .

The creature starts to laugh as it quickly darts towards me with its razor sharp claws . I can see its movements slowly . I dodge all its attacks with ease . I take a deep breath , this isn't the same one back at the cabin ?

"Hey ! Is this part of the hunter exam because if it is I've already figured it out ." I say as the creature stops and looks at me out of curiosity.
It stared at me and begins to laugh out loud .

"So tell me little girl what have you found out ." It smiles at me thinking I don't know anything .

"Your friends or family staged that back at the cabin . Your a female and the one back there was a male ..... and I'm guessing the hurt man must be your son" I say calmly as the big creature stares at me shocked .

"Hahahaha ! It's been a while since we've had such talented people come by . I'm shocked you were able to see through our plan . " the creature says as it looks down on me .

I smile . "Nice to meet you ! My name is kimiko ." I say as I stretch my hand out to the creature .

"I'm also surprised your not scared of me. Well your a worthy hunter ." It shakes my hand .

In the end they were part of the exam and were testing our skills . They flew us to our destination which was zaban city .

As we soared through the sky the breeze felt amazing and ohh how I wished I could fly . The  sky was dark and the stars were shown .
The stars here are just like the ones back home . I smile knowing that suki would be proud of me .

After hours of flying we got to our destination in front of a huge building . Gon and the others gawk at its size . I let a little giggle escape as the son of kiriko's explains to us how we're looking at the wrong building .

We then entered a small restaurant . It looked like a regular one . The people seemed normal and they were all eating delicious food . I was being stared at since I looked a bit suspicious because of my cape . But these are the measures I must take to protect my identity .

There a bad people who hunt down peculiar children and sell them into slavery to get money . Saki Warned  me about them and that's why I must hide my looks .