HISOKAXVSXKIMIKO

Kimiko pov

I'm at the point we're in panting I can't believe how weak I am . I've trained with Saki and I've only amounted to this , I'm ashamed if I lose this match I won't be able to look her in the eyes .

The weird man smirks with satisfaction as my eyebrows narrow closer together out of frustration . Even if I'm badly hurt I must win !
I quickly pick up my sword and run towards his direction . He's been using attack that focus on long distance maybe I might have a chance if I can get closer to him. I run to his side lifting my sword in air as I jump to attack but it's all in vain . He threw a card directly at  my index finger causing it to slash making me loose my grip . I fall onto the ground butt first and grit my teeth to hold back the tears of pain . I can hear him chuckle . He's the real sadist here !!
I can't let myself loose so easily !

I get up and run twords him dosing his card only to realize it was a distraction when the second card slashed my middle finger ?! What's he planning ! The blood flows down my hands sinking into the clothes covering my sleeves and making the blade slippery .
I try again and again until all my fingers are gushing blood . Shit ! I can't feel my fingers !!
I'll just have to put all my remaining strength into one last attack . I've never tried this out but let's see . I close my eyes and gather all the leftover water around me and make it revolve around my blade . I'll make a long range attack and focus all the energy I have left in my body at him directly . I look over to my friends who look worried and their faces show how anxious they are in getting me out of here . I can't let them worry about me ! I emailed to let them know I'm okay . Killua looks worried yet furious at my actions . A little giggle escaped my mouth as I feel the blood run down my cuts . I turn to look at the jester who has his smirk placed on his mouth as usual . What a creep ...... I breath in as I stand in a straight stance along with my sword .

With one swing I'll take the win ! The water will go straight to him cutting deep into his skin ! I close my eyes and focus on my moves predicting what he will do next . I open my eyes and before he can move I swing quickly letting the water make its way to him . The sound of cutting air was all I heard I breath heavily and look up to see the pervert man still standing . I can see his mouth moving but I can't hear ?! Everything around my starts to become blurry but I can see an unexpected smirk appear on his face right before everything turns black as I feel my body slam on the ground .

After exams are finished

I feel my fingers move but everything's black . My eyelids are heavy but I know I can open them . After a while a finally am able to open my eyes revealing the wall . It's white almost blinding my eyes . I guess I lost .... I feel a liquid run down my cheek only to turn and see gon on the other bed . I wipe the liquid that seemed to be a tear . Soon the door opened revealing one of the examiners . The tall Satotz walked slowly towards me as he noticed I was awake . He reached for a glass of water and handed it to me as if reading my mind .

He smiled kindly and took something out his pocket . Holding it in his hand he began to talk " congratulations you have passed ." His smile was sincere yet I couldn't believe it. " but I feel unconscious in the match ??" I said in a raspy voice. My throat hurts but I must talk .
" when you feel unconscious hisoka forfeited letting you win the match ." The examiner said as he handed me the hunters license. I let out a deep sigh . " where's killua ?" I asked . He would probably be here or maybe getting food . But what caught my attention was that satotz quickly let the smile on his face disappear . I could tell because his mustache lowered.

"About that he was disqualified for killing a contestant ." I couldn't believe what he said . Why would he do that ?! He left without me and gon ! " where did he go ?!" I asked before I could think things through . Satotz was little taken aback at my sudden outburst . " he went back home ." He went back home ! I can't believe him ! I'm going to show him a piece of my mind ! Before I could even think I was standing off the bed . I felt a sting on the cuts I had earlier but they were nothing compared to my anger ! I had a white robe on I should change before I head out . I turn to see Satotz with his eyebrows shot up . He must have been surprised I just suddenly got up . I laughed a bit before speaking " ill be taking my leave . Gon should know where I'm heading when he wakes up . And may I ask were my belonging are ? " my head tilted a little when asking .

He sighed and said " there still in your room miss. You must be careful too we're your heading ." I walked out the room on his last words . He was a nice man but no ordinary people could pass the hunter exams . My smile faded as I got to my room and slammed the door open. I quickly showered letting the dried blood on my wounds burn a bit . As I got out the shower I changed into plain clothes I wore back at the shrine .

(Picture of the chapter )

I strapped two knifes at my waist and my hunters license where no one would find it . Yes us girls put things in out bras .
I quickly ran out of the building to catch the bus to the zoldyck estate . Once I got there I would definitely smack killua plenty of times so he would learn his lesson !