THEXCOOKINGXPHASE

Kimiko POV

Right when we get out of that tunnel place the examiner explained to us how this place will try to trick us so they may eat us . Woah that's scary !  But at the same time it's interesting .....

In a matter of seconds a man with torn clothes who looks exhausted makes his way panting in between the examines . Are they already trying to trick us ? Wow that was quick  and so obvious....

The man was holding a monkey like animal with a human face ???  I have never seen such an animal or creature . honestly I am a bit shook.
Right off the bat he started saying that he was the real examiner and insisted that the [fake examiner ]would take his hunter license out.

I watch as everyone starts murmuring including Leorio . Didn't the examiner just warn them ? I just stood still hearing everything around us . people can be fooled so easily.......

Out of no where , all of a sudden cards flew?!
Two hitting the man ! and two hitting the creature the man was holding .

I felt a gush of wind fly beside me . I could hear the cards slice through the air rapidly . I turn to look at the examiner who's holding a card between his fingers . Wow ! He actually caught it !

"Looks like your the real examiner .." says a creepy voice . I turn to see a tall man in weird clothing. I find him similar to those clowns that go to birthday party's .....

He has a smirk on his face . Shivers go down my spine as I look at his sadist smile .

I quickly turn as the examiner starts walking . I follow him staying close . That guy back there had strong blood lust .... he's trouble.

I turn to look at both the boys just running normally beside me . Honestly I really like them .... I hope we will stay friends !

As we're running I notice that killua knows about that jokers bloodlust too . He warned Leorio and kurapica about them . But it was quite funny because gon blurted it out instead of hiding it . I laughed a bit knowing that gon had no ill intentions he was just a straight up guy .

After a while both Leorio and kurapica get left behind ..... I have a bad feeling honestly .

"Hey I'm going to go look for Leorio and kurapica I'll meet you gets later !" Gon says as he runs back not letting me or killua talk .

I turn to killua who has a worried face . Killua is quite mysterious, he's quiet and serious but at the same time he's still a child at heart . He has an unusual aura that makes you know he's dangerous and mischievous but that just makes me want to get to know him more .

"Ne , kimiko ?" Killua asks as he faces forward not looking at me .

"Yes" I say in a soft tone . " what are you hiding ?" He says without showing a glint if emotion . I gulp he still doesn't trust me .

" you see my appearance is different for others , and it might be a problem so I hide myself ." I might as well tell him the truth .

I look over at him and I see a smirk on his face . What's he smirking about ?

"Wow I didn't know you were ugly to the point we're you hide your face " He says laughing .

An irk mark forms on my temple .
"I'm not ugly !" I yell at him as I smack him on the arm as he continues laughing .

I puff my cheeks as I run . He's so mean ! And right when he was starting to get on my good side .

"I can still see your pouting .." Killua mentions with a smirk as we get to a large building .