Chapter Two:

A/N: Sorry if this story is so bad and stuff; I'm not really used to writing fan fics and stories with continuation. Anyways I hope you enjoy and love 5sos as much as I do haha 😎 so yeah enjoy!

Twitter- hannxhbxnana7

Snapchat- Hannaahm97

-----------------------------------------

Chapter Two:

We pulled up outside the house and the limo pulled into the driveway. I woke from my slumber and Luke carried me to the front door with the rest of the band. I was just wide enough awake to make out where we were. I thought Luke said this was a flat? This was a bloody mansion.

"We're here." Luke whispered to me as he brought me into the house.

"What time is it?" I asked before Luke brought me into the sitting room and sat down on the couch as I cuddled in beside him. I was sort of really awake now.

"It's 11.15pm." Luke said checking his phone. The light was so bright I squinted my eyes shut until it disappeared again.

"Oh okay thanks." I said before Ashton came in and took the seat beside me and Luke.

"It's late, you should go to sleep." Luke said as they watched some tv.

"I guess yeah." I said nodding before standing up as did Luke. He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to where I would be sleeping.

Luke pulled me along to his room which got me all confused and I went a bright shade of scarlet.

"See the thing is, we only have four rooms, which consists of me and the boys. So you can sleep here tonight." he said as I sat down on the bed.

"But Luke- where will you sleep?" I asked concerned.

"On the floor." He said blatantly like I should have known or something.

"Oh- no way! I'll sleep down on the couch or something. You stay in your bed. I'm fine." I said sweetly hoping he would agree. I really didn't want Luke to be uncomfortable on the floor especially not for me.

"No honestly Ali, you sleep there." He said rummaging through his wardrobe for something, most likely something for me to wear as pyjamas.

"No Luke stop." I said.

"No Ali." He said mocking my voice earning a giggle from me but I was still annoyed and wanted him to sleep in his bed. I honestly didn't mind sleeping on the couch for one night. Afterall, that's all I'd be staying for.

"Fine, since we can't settle this, we can both sleep in the bed." Luke said being dead on serious.

"Wha- uh." I shut my mouth. "Are you sure cause I can sl-" he cut me off.

"Yes now shut up and put this one." He said laughing throwing me his nirvana shirt and a pair of his shorts. The shirt smelled exactly like him, which made me smile.

I went into his en suite and changed before coming back out like a lost child with a bundle of clothes. I was self conscious about my waste down which made me nervous about my thighs and legs.

"That shirt suits you." Luke winked as I noticed him in his pyjamas too.

"Thanks haha." I said laying down on the bed. He turned to turn his locker light off and we lay there in silence. It was completely awkward as the last time I had a sleepover with Luke was when I was like twelve. We stopped when we hit teenage years as our parents were kind of worried about y'know.. Since we were hitting puberty and well just teenage years.

"Thank you so much for tonight and this luke. Honestly." I said as I searched for his figure. I could see his outline making me smile in the darkness.

"You're welcome Ali-bear. Anytime." He smiled back.

I could feel myself drifting off to sleep when an arm snaked around me. It was his.

As I said, We were never romantic, this was all just friendly, or so I was led to believe. I knew luke loved me like a little sister, meaning he could never love me as anything more. Could he?

I shaked the thought from my mind. I was still heartbroken over Matt I mean I was with him for nearly over a year and all that time he was seeing someone else. Ugh.

A small tear slid from my eye and I wiped it and sniffled. Luke heard me, I didn't think he was still awake shit.

"I'm sorry about Matt." He whispered. "In my opinion, he didn't deserve you. He never did and never will."

Luke and his perfect ways of always knowing what to say.

"Thanks Luke." I whispered back.

"It's true." He smiled pulling me closer to him.

"Night night." I said yawning.

"Night Alison." He said before drifting off to sleep.

I fell asleep too after a short while of overthinking with a tad few more tears. I realised something before sleeping though and thought to myself 'shit shit shit'. Pandemonium set in. All my clothes are back at the apartment, the apartment Matt and I shared but he owned. I'd have to go back there and since I wasn't staying there anymore I'd have nowhere to go. Hopefully Luke or one of the boys would come with me to get my stuff tomorrow. But where would I go? Aw fuck.

I was asleep in a beautiful slumber with Luke's arm around my waist until a knock came at the door downstairs. I decided to go down and answer it as I didn't want to wake the boys up.

Who the fuck was calling at our house at 5am? I mean their house, awkward.

I answered the door in a sleepy daze and squinted my eyes until I could make out who it was.

"Hello?" I said peering at the person in front of me. It was Matt.

-----------------------------------------

Hey I hope you're enjoying this so far :)

Just a little sorry for the short chapters I'm so bad D:

Anyways thanks ilsym:)