AUTHORS NOTE- ORIGINAL STORY

Okay, I know you're disappointed because you thought this was an update. Sorry. 

BUT don't exit out because I WILL be giving you an outline on my original story, and hopefully someone can help me make a cover. 

It's set in the future, and it's about a 17 year old girl called Lottie Edwards. Her father is Harry Edwards (:P) and he is the president of the Perfectors. 

The Perfectors are a group of people that are working to create the perfect society finding everyone that isn't a straight white person (known as 'Undesirables) and sending them to Ooblok (formally known as the moon) and making them work to produce food, clothing, technology, and find water. 

Harry Edwards is 34 and wants Lottie to take his job on her 18th birthday, but she is morally confused and doesn't know if she should. 

The first book is about Lottie meeting an Undesirable on a school excursion to the state's Ragnarök (the Ragnarök is a the prison where Undesirables are kept before they're shipped off to Ooblok. They're emptied at the end of every month) and develops feelings for her. 

This series will be a trilogy, and the first book will be called the Perfectors.

I really hope you read and enjoy this book :)

(Side note: It originated as an English assignment)