Chapter 9 - Feelings come out

A/N

Hey guys! I thought for this chapter, doing a Romeo P.O.V. would be best. I know some of you are secretly dying to know what going on in his sexy head!

I would also like to apologize for my late update. I was 2 and a half hours away from a computer. And my aunt did not own one. My kindle did little to me in writing. I hope this will mend any bad vibes you feel for me!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Fan!!!

Enjoy!

____________________________

Romeo's Point Of View

Romeo watched as the girl he had loved since he was small slowly plummeted to the ground. Instinctively, his arms reached out to grab her. As she lie in his arms, he felt how light she was and his brows furrowed.

How had I not noticed she was seriously underweight?

Her eyes were hazy and unfocused. She looked as though she could hardly hear anyone in the house. Romeo pressed his hand to her forehead and drew his hand back instantly. She was burning up.

She needed to stay awake for me.

In the background Romeo vaguely heard someone's car door slam shut. He didn't even acknowledge the man in front of him. He looked deathly pale.

"Eva? Eva!... Eva!" He shouted. This man looked vaguely familiar. Romeo recognized this man was her father.

Tj jad come out of the house now. "Sour?!" He bellowed.

Romeo looked back down when he noticed her eyes were fluttering shut. "We need to take her to a doctor! Now!" He said to her father. He nodded his head and held out his hands to take Eva, but Romeo held her closer to his chest. He furrowed his eyebrows but walked to the car nonetheless.

The whole car ride was eerily silent. Romeo had sat in the back with Eva and Tj, while Sofia sat up in the front.

"Mr. Stewart, where is your new wife?" Sofie asked as they got on the intersection.

All of a sudden realization dawned on him, "Here." He tossed the phone to me, "Her number's in their under 'Darling'. Hand it to Tj when the phone starts to ring." Romeonodded and searched the phone until the D contacts. Once he found her name, Romeo handed the phone to Tj. He looked at it and Romeo said, "Mommy."

He nodded. A small 'hello?' came from the phone. Instantly Tj started to cry aboout how Sour? was dying and Daddy was taking her to the hospital. When he finished there was a long silence before a bunch of shouting came. Soon all you heard were people barking orders and a woman screaming "My daughter is in the hospital!!!"

Shortly after, a car being shut followed. What followed after shocked Sofie and Romeo. Cars honking and profanity filled the air. Romeo sat dead still with Eva in his arms as the woman continued her rant.

"Tj my love, I'll see you guys at the hospital." And she hung up. Romeo sat in the back so utterly confused.

"So... You kids are Eva's old friends right?"

Sofia nodded, "We came back a few days ago."

"Oh yes! Should we call Melanie and Johnathan?"

"No!" Sofia exclaimed.

Her father looked suspicious, "And why not?"

Sofia and Romeo were hesitant in talking.

Had she not told her father?