Epilogue - Make Some Lemonade

“I do.”

“You may now kiss the bride!” Stated the priest.

Eva watched happily as Jason and Sofia’s lips locked in a passionate kiss.

“Aw!” Eva exclaimed.

“Only you would find your two best friends making out, romantic.” Said a familiar voice,

Eva turned around and screamed in glee as the familiar sight of Derek Dylan stood behind her. His physic had much changed considering he was slightly taller, his hair was combed back and he had a beard.

“DEREK!” Eva screamed in delight. She jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly.

“I’m glad to see you to.” He chuckled.

“How was business in japan?”

“Good actually. And how’s your family therapy business?”

“Booming. People have way to many family problems these days.” She joked.

Eva hooked her arm into his and he led her to the tables.

“You came alone?” he asked.

“Nope. I have a date. He’s in the bathroom- Oh wait, here he comes now.”

Derek watched highly impressed as Randle strode over with his hands in his black suit. His hair to, was combed back and he wore a black tie.

“Sorry it took so long.”

Eva shook her head and kissed his cheek, “No problem.”

“I’m Derek. The unofficial older brother.” Eva scoffed.

“Randle Retch. The official boyfriend of three months.”

Derek coughed, “Three? And have you told Blaine?”

Eva looked down, “No… I was hoping once I told you, you’d tell him for me."

“Tell me what?”

Eva froze in fear as she registered the voice.

“Oh shit.”

She turned around slowly, “Daddy! Tabitha! Tj! Oh and Trinity and Sammy?”

Her father, now with slight highlights of gray narrowed his eyes on Randle who looked stricken with fear. Tabitha was grinning like never before as she analyzed the two. Tj and Sammy, now 15, looked at the two adults. Tj had his own slightly larger hand wrapped around Sammy's. Trinity, an apprentice to Tabitha, looked highly amused.

“Let’s talk Eva.”

She sighed, “Ok. Here Randle, take this to our seats please.”

He nodded and kissed her cheek before walking away with her purse and their drinks.

Eva followed her father out to the courtyard. His back large and familiar.

“Do you mind explaining when you were going to tell me about him?”

“Soon…. Just soon.”

“Are you sure you’re doing this for the right reasons? That boy looks vaguely like him…”

Eva scoffed, “I’m not a child daddy. Besides, I know. I noticed it the first day I met him. But everyday since then, I’ve fallen in love with him. Not the Romeo look alike. So there’s no need to worry. Plus I think it’s a sign.”

“A sign?” he asked

“Just before I met him, I decided to move on. And this is what happened. I think Romeo’s spirit brought us together. Cheesy and crazy, but it just feels right.”