Chapter 16 - Introduce Them to Other Various Citrus Fruit.

Sorry for the late update guys. I've been busy with school work and such. Thank God I found out you can type on your phone now! so its 6:14 am and I'm on the bus.

I'm not sure if i'll finish this by the Watty Award dead line but i can only hope and write. lol. Random song i like by Demi Lovato.

Tata

_________________________________________________________________ 

Friday slowly came around and Eva had made sure that Derek had asked the pretty blonde out for a double date.

Of course, while he was in his 'hot' state, she immediately said yes. He eagerly told her to be at the ice cream parlor, King Frosty, at 12 Saturday.

And of course she nodded just as eager as before.

When Eva heard the news, she congratulated him for asking her. Soon they had planned the whole date out and she was pleased with herself.

Eva had just walked through the door with Tj beside her. He was, as usual, energetic.

"Are we really going to hang out with Sammy tomorrow?" He asked excitedly.

She nodded, her ponytail bouncing, "Yup. We're going to get ice cream first, then ice skating, then bowling, and finally a movie."

Tj gasped excitedly, "What movie!?"

A sly grin slid unto her face. Instead of answering, she continued to walk through the house pretending not to here Tj's cries for answers.

As per usual when Eva went into the Kitchen, devoted working mother Tabitha was cooking. From what Eva could smell, it smelled of Chicken parmesan dosed in wine sauce and sprinkled with paprika.

"Mmmm. Tabi... that smells sooo good!" Eva moaned reaching for the sauce.

Again, Tabitha slapped her hand away with a utensil, this one a two toothed long fork.

"Uh uh! You will go wash up and then you may come down for some family time until your father comes home. Then, and only then will you be able to eat." She said with authority.

Eva could all but crawl up the stairs in her haste to run from the dictator of her home.

When she came back down, she wore a huge black and white striped t-shirt along with white tights. Her hair was put into a low ponytail. The scrunchy was very loose and yet it held her hair together as she took the stairs back down two at a time.

"Tj~! Come okay with your big sister!" Eva demanded. She could hear the sound of a remote control dropping in the den. She smirked lightly as she tiptoed toward the living room with the skills of a ninja.

Just as Eva made it to the living room she found TJ was not there.

"Where the hell is the little bug-?"

"Aaaaaarrghh!!!!" screamed Tj as he jumped from the ceiling after hiding in a corner.

Eva's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates as she fell to the floor with Tj clutching her waist.

Laughing, she tried to sit up. Unfortunately, Tj had the strength of a gorilla so he refused to let go.

Thinking quickly, Eva stood up quickly, with him still attached to her waist, and she ran straight toward the kitchen.

"Tabitha~~~!!! Can I have Tj's pudding cup?' she asked mischievously.

Eva heard an audible gasp from Tj as a smirking Tabitha handed her a pudding cup n a spoon.