I will lose you.

Chapter 14

R„Ben your mom died a few months ago. and you forgot it."

I start crying I don't have any thoughts right now on my emotions. But I'm just crying I have a feeling of darkness rising. But it quickly fades away when Rey pulls me in a tight hug. I basically cry myself to sleep. When I wake up I see Reys really tired eyes but she is still smiling.

„Rey you should sleep a little."

R"No no I'm fine."

„Rey I see it come here." I pull her really close and start stroking her. After about 2 minutes I realize her already sleeping in peace. I get up and decide to walk outside. Maybe I will remember something. I kiss her forehead look one last time at her and leave to find some memories.

I walk out and start remembering how Poe hit me. And how Rey had to suffer because of me. I walk a little longer to see the house. and walk a little longer to see my ship as I enter I hear a really familiar sound. Something is in the air... TIE FIRGHTERS. I quickly run outside to see them flying to the house. Oh GOSH I'M GOING TO KILL HUX. I ran quickly to the cockpit and start my ship. I see the Tie fighters.

„HERE IS KYLO REN ABORT MISSION GO BACK TO THE MAIN SHIP." No reply they are getting dangerously close. So out of my reflexes I shoot at them I shoot all 3 to the ground I have to get to Hux quickly.

„HUX YOU S***HEAD GIVE ME THE COORDINATES WHERE YOU AT."

H"GESS Kylo calm down. they only wanted to get you to call me."

„GIVE ME THE DAMN COORDINATES NOW."

H"Chill here I send you them."

I quickly put my ship into light speed and arrive in no time. I exit the ship with my new helmet on. I see Hux with a huge grin on his face. I'M going to whip it away. I start force choking him.

„YOU BETTER LISTEN TO ME NEXT TIME." I see him grabbing his throat and I see the fear in his eyes. I let him fall onto the ground. „DO NEVER EVER DISRESPECT ME OR BETTER DON'T EVEN TRY TO FAIL ME. YOU ARE NO LONGER A COMMANDER. YOU ARE NOTHING SO YOU CAN STAR WASHING THE TROOPERS UNIFORMS. AND THEY BETTER BE WHITE AND SHINY. " I say loud but not screaming I force push him into the wall. Under the Mask I start smiling if Rey could see this she would laugh. Her laugh. OH NO I FORGOT TO TELL REY.

I just storm off to the communication room and call Rey. No answer

I have to force call her. I can do this

Rey?

no answer

Rey?

Ben? Where are you? What's going on?

Rey I love you. You will not and I repeat NOT be alone I will not come home for a few days, or months. But when I do everything will be fine.

Ben no don't come back please please. I can't live without you.

Rey it will be alright. I'm not going to leave you forever.

NO BEN YOU DON'T THIS. COME BACK NOW.

Rey no. It's better if I just stay for a few days.

BEN SOLO YOU BETTER COME BACK.

I have to go I love you.

REYS P.O.V.

And with that he is gone. I know that if he doesn't come back now he will star doing bad things again. He will lose himself again. I can sense it. I wish I could be positive this time but I.. I just can't